The real reason theres 25k NG in DC right now

Box Ox

QAnon believers struggle with inauguration.

Followers of QAnon, the pro-Trump conspiracy theory, have spent weeks anticipating that Wednesday would be the “Great Awakening” — a day, long foretold in QAnon prophecy, when top Democrats would be arrested for running a global sex trafficking ring and President Trump would seize a second term in office.

But as President Biden took office and Mr. Trump landed in Florida, with no mass arrests in sight, some believers struggled to harmonize the falsehoods with the inauguration on their TVs.

Some QAnon believers tried to rejigger their theories to accommodate a transfer of power to Mr. Biden. Several large QAnon groups discussed on Wednesday the possibility that they had been wrong about Mr. Biden, and that the incoming president was actually part of Mr. Trump’s effort to take down the global cabal.

“The more I think about it, I do think it’s very possible that Biden will be the one who pulls the trigger,” one account wrote in a QAnon channel on the messaging app Telegram.

“Some appeared to realize that they’d been duped.

“It’s over,” one QAnon chat room participant wrote, just after Mr. Biden’s swearing-in.

“Wake up,” another wrote. “We’ve been had.”

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Curious how you figured that out. Was it that day that a current photo of jfk Jr. Popped up on the interweb?

It was in one of the qanon videos I came across when I was looking into the whole thing months back. I'll admit, the photos of the guy and the two ladies were good likenesses. But even if JFK Jr did fake his death, which in and of itself is a good story, doesn't mean any of the rest of the Q anon stuff is true. Just because there are child sex traffickers who are being arrested doesn't mean any of the rest of the Q anon stuff is true.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
It was in one of the qanon videos I came across when I was looking into the whole thing months back. I'll admit, the photos of the guy and the two ladies were good likenesses. But even if JFK Jr did fake his death, which in and of itself is a good story, doesn't mean any of the rest of the Q anon stuff is true. Just because there are child sex traffickers who are being arrested doesn't mean any of the rest of the Q anon stuff is true.
Lmao. You are not supossed to know that. No one is.

Ou812fu

QAnon believers struggle with inauguration.

Followers of QAnon, the pro-Trump conspiracy theory, have spent weeks anticipating that Wednesday would be the “Great Awakening” — a day, long foretold in QAnon prophecy, when top Democrats would be arrested for running a global sex trafficking ring and President Trump would seize a second term in office.

But as President Biden took office and Mr. Trump landed in Florida, with no mass arrests in sight, some believers struggled to harmonize the falsehoods with the inauguration on their TVs.

Some QAnon believers tried to rejigger their theories to accommodate a transfer of power to Mr. Biden. Several large QAnon groups discussed on Wednesday the possibility that they had been wrong about Mr. Biden, and that the incoming president was actually part of Mr. Trump’s effort to take down the global cabal.

“The more I think about it, I do think it’s very possible that Biden will be the one who pulls the trigger,” one account wrote in a QAnon channel on the messaging app Telegram.

“Some appeared to realize that they’d been duped.

“It’s over,” one QAnon chat room participant wrote, just after Mr. Biden’s swearing-in.

“Wake up,” another wrote. “We’ve been had.”
Yeah I would hate to feel that feeling.

Ou812fu

The new guidance on "Nucleic acid testing (NAT) technologies that use polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for detection of SARS-CoV-2" dated January 13th was updated/published on January 20th.

Ou812fu

NEW - WHO has changed their guidance on the use of PCR tests on the day of Biden's Inauguration.

They now state a positive result is not in itself an indication of infection with #COVID19 and that a 2nd test along with a clinical diagnosis is required.

Ou812fu

JUST IN - Biden admin has put Michael Ellis on administrative leave. He was sworn in on Tuesday as the top lawyer for the National Security Agency. Hiring now investigated by the Pentagon's inspector general (MSNBC)

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Welp. I guess they’ve served their purpose for the media. Now kicked to the curb. SMH.

Yep, par for the course.

Hey, instead of calling in Active Duty guys to do this federal mission, let's disrupt the lives of the guys who only do this stuff on the weekends as a show of our weakness, er, power, then virtue signal to our BLM constituents about how 95% of the military is white men who may have an axe to grind, so we'll have the FBI vet them after they're already here, and pick a few to humiliate by sending them home. Oh, and make sure none of them has any real ammo in case they do want to shoot politicians, so they can just be human barricades in case something does go down as a testament to our weakness, er, power. SMH.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yep, par for the course.

Hey, instead of calling in Active Duty guys to do this federal mission, let's disrupt the lives of the guys who only do this stuff on the weekends as a show of our weakness, er, power, then virtue signal to our BLM constituents about how 95% of the military is white men who may have an axe to grind, so we'll have the FBI vet them after they're already here, and pick a few to humiliate by sending them home. Oh, and make sure none of them has any real ammo in case they do want to shoot politicians, so they can just be human barricades in case something does go down as a testament to our weakness, er, power. SMH.

Maybe they should've been sent to Seattle instead.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They didn't have real ammo in their M-4 rifles?

I don't know, one article I read either said they never had any, or it was taken away. Could be fake news, but based on my experience, it sounds plausible. Still have no idea why they used the Guard. Why not the Reserves? They're strictly federal.

Box Ox

I don't know, one article I read either said they never had any, or it was taken away. Could be fake news, but based on my experience, it sounds plausible. Still have no idea why they used the Guard. Why not the Reserves? They're strictly federal.
The QAnon conspiracy theories and Trumpee accusations of a fraudulent election and forceful government takeover would have become even nuttier.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The QAnon conspiracy theories and Trumpee accusations of a fraudulent election and forceful government takeover would have become even nuttier.

If they had real ammo? Or if they didn't? I can tell you, democrat politicians have zero respect for the military, they have even less for the guard. Even if they didn't believe the guard soldiers might try to take them out on purpose, I'm sure they think they are incompetant enough to shoot someone on accident.

Box Ox

If they had real ammo? Or if they didn't?