THE REALITY OF THE U.P.S. CONTRACT

Irishman Collins

Who is that? It seems to me that because u have no answer to this video and the fact you are trying to distort the facts by trying to fuel an angry response, only means one thing. You have no answer to this video or Hoffa's letter. If you have no answer then why are you trying to have people jump on the S.S. Central States boat while it is sinking?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited by a moderator:

Stonefish

Who is that? It seems to me that because u have no answer to this video and the fact you are trying to distort the facts by trying to fuel an angry response, only means one thing. You have no answer to this video or Hoffa's letter. If you have no answer then why are you trying to have people jump on the S.S. Central States boat while it is sinking?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Sure thing and guess who will be on it. YOU WILL

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous 12

Non active member

Sent using BrownCafe App
I didn't even watch the video

Irishman Collins

Wow, not even one response about your healthcare and the healthcare I am supposed to vote for and how it is affected by Obama Care. Brother, what are you getting by following blindly into a world of diminshed health care and the inability to retire at a reasonable age. You are my brother and I respect you as one but please do the research and lead your members down a path of continued good health care and a reasonable retirement age. Please don't look back on our banter in the future with regret knowing there was something you could of done to protect all U.P.S.ers from this most unfortunate situation.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stonefish

Wow, not even one response about your healthcare and the healthcare I am supposed to vote for and how it is affected by Obama Care. Brother, what are you getting by following blindly into a world of diminshed health care and the inability to retire at a reasonable age. You are my brother and I respect you as one but please do the research and lead your members down a path of continued good health care and a reasonable retirement age. Please don't look back on our banter in the future with regret knowing there was something you could of done to protect all U.P.S.ers from this most unfortunate situation.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Welcome to TeamCare

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I voted no, but its a done deal now. Really no need to bitch and complain about it now, nothing is going to change. Unfortunately not enough people paying attention, voting, and giving a dam. Sad but true, but this is the selfish society we live in now. But at same time we will have to be patient and see how good or bad the health care situation will be. Im not drinking the kool aid but its still probably a lot better and cheaper than most americans healthcare that they have. That's exactly why I got the AFLAC as a security blanket sorta speak. Gotta try n be 1 step ahead in everything you do in life, its called preparation people.

Anonymous 12

Non active member

Sent using BrownCafe App
I'd comment but you are a little to late to the party. I do enjoy messing with you though troll. It's funny you had to get a different name to face me on here. You need a vacation. I think that election screwed you up a little.

Irishman Collins

Ok, I get it. Maybe there is someone out there who can explain intelligently the reason we should vote yes and except this contract full of concessions and a " unsustainable" health plan.

Sent using BrownCafe App

The Milkman

Sent using BrownCafe App

Good Post...Future retirees take note. Things will only be worse for you down the road