THE REALITY OF THE U.P.S. CONTRACT

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
If I'm still at UPS by the time I need to make regular visits to the doctor, just shoot me. Not that I don't enjoy reading the news, but the only world event that affects my life is the almighty paycheck. And the bottom line is the bottom line. I don't buy beer and party, I buy food and gas and pay rent. And .70 an hour makes a lot of difference to a lot of people. So when we hear people who make 5 times what we make bitching about a deductible, it's a big "not my problem" kind of deal. This is a driver and driver-wannabe dominated website so this won't be a popular opinion but as far as the hub workers are concerned you can all get boned and shut up about this vote no garbage.

If you don't like the benefits you're getting you can always go to that other place that pays $30/hr. with excellent benefits and no education requirements or qualifications other than time spent.

Wait... No such place exists.

Last edited:

Irishman Collins

J.P. it's everybody's problem. I was being fictitious about the beer and partying. Anyway, I would suggest to be proactive in life. Don't just float through life. Take a stand on things that affect your life. When I started U.P.S. I thought I wouldn't be with them as a career but here I am.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Irishman Collins

Oh, are you saying this letter they are talking about doesn't exist? You still haven't answered the question. Is there legislation that protects us from the A.C.A.? I bet you will answer this question if the Ohio vote goes your way.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Irishman Collins

J.P. it's everybody's problem. I was being facetious about the beer and partying. Anyway, I would suggest to be proactive in life. Don't just float through life. Take a stand on things that affect your life. When I started U.P.S. I thought I wouldn't be with them as a career but here I am.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Sent using BrownCafe App

Irishman Collins

Oldngrey, he clearly just wants to be cute and avoid our questions. He doesn't want to agree with us. He is worried that by agreeing with us he could lose one vote in Ohio. Ohio could quite possibly come down to one vote. He will only comment when he knows that the votes have been counted benefit his cause. I would think he would want everybody to know the truth, so they can make an educated decision on how to vote. Clouding the facts has been part of the plan all along.

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
Oldngrey, he clearly just wants to be cute and avoid our questions. He doesn't want to agree with us. He is worried that by agreeing with us he could lose one vote in Ohio. Ohio could quite possibly come down to one vote. He will only comment when he knows that the votes have been counted benefit his cause. I would think he would want everybody to know the truth, so they can make an educated decision on how to vote. Clouding the facts has been part of the plan all along.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You can argue about Republicans and Fox being anti union, which has a lot of truth to it but isn't relevant. The union leadership strongly supported Obama and the Democrats and after Obama got elected it was eff you very much and stabbed unions in the back. What Republicans might have done we don't know exactly but it certainly wouldn't have been worse than what the supposedly pro union Democrats did.

Stonefish

Sent using BrownCafe App

You are correct I don't agree with you. I am not worried about anything on this forum in the least bit. The votes will be counted and what ever happens, happens again I'm not worried. The vast majority of people that are going to vote have already voted. I'm not trying to sway anything. No matter what I say you will be in TeamCare so keep posting videos it will not change. You will be in, as you put it the unsustainable fund. That it not clouding the issues clean your glasses sunshine.

Irishman Collins

Oh, and about your, "I am going to be in Teamcare anyway". There are a lot of intelligent people involved in this situation and regardless of the outcome of Ohio, 89 and Pennsylvania. Things are being discussed as we speak to continue to combat being put in an "unsustainable" Taft Hartley plan.

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
You are correct I don't agree with you. I am not worried about anything on this forum in the least bit. The votes will be counted and what ever happens, happens again I'm not worried. The vast majority of people that are going to vote have already voted. I'm not trying to sway anything. No matter what I say you will be in TeamCare so keep posting videos it will not change. You will be in, as you put it the unsustainable fund. That it not clouding the issues clean your glasses sunshine.

You need to clean your glasses. I never posted any video. I just asked you what was incorrect in the video already posted. I never even mentioned Teamcare either. Teamcare IS affected by the ACA but that wasn't my point.

oldngray

nowhere special
Taft Hartley plans are "unsustainable" because of ACA. Obama wants to kill off private non profit plans and force everyone into a single payer system. If that happens, then Teamcare also goes bye bye.

QKRSTKR

Taft Hartley plans are "unsustainable" because of ACA. Obama wants to kill off private non profit plans and force everyone into a single payer system. If that happens, then Teamcare also goes bye bye.

Exactly. But stonefish and 407 are ok with this. All you big Hoffa supporters are. That'll be the next argument. " government health care is great. It's the best."
Hey stonefish, welcome to OBAMACARE!

That's what I love. You guys all worry about health care and money. In a few years we won't even need to work. We can all stay home sleep in and live off the gov.

Stonefish

Exactly. But stonefish and 407 are ok with this. All you big Hoffa supporters are. That'll be the next argument. " government health care is great. It's the best."
Hey stonefish, welcome to OBAMACARE!

That's what I love. You guys all worry about health care and money. In a few years we won't even need to work. We can all stay home sleep in and live off the gov.

Sweet