The religion of peace strikes again...

trickpony1

Yup...the religion of peace strikes again.

A certain BC member should tell us more about how we need to meet and speak to some well traveled muslims.

rickyb

Yup...the religion of peace strikes again.

A certain BC member should tell us more about how we need to meet and speak to some well traveled muslims.
hey how come whenever muslims do terrorism, you always post about it, but never when your own govt does it.

international polls says US govt is more dangerous govt in the world. i agree.

trickpony1

international polls says US govt is more dangerous govt in the world. i agree.

In another post on this forum I asked you, specifically you, what would happen if the US no longer had any military presence in any other location in the world other than the US. You didn't answer.

Would you answer it for us?

rickyb

In another post on this forum I asked you, specifically you, what would happen if the US no longer had any military presence in any other location in the world other than the US. You didn't answer.

Would you answer it for us?
thats great, thats why alot of muslims are pissed off because theyre under US occuptation.

how would you feel if canada set up shop in miami, or washington dc?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
STOP

READING

THE POST

Whether The Post is a rag or not, they have great opinion pieces..,.so TOUGH!!!

D9150F82-23DE-4FE8-AD78-8B1EC3DC79CB.gif

rickyb

Don't answer a question with a question...not LOL.
I believe the governments of the countries we are in requested our assistance we didn't just decide to "invade".

Please answer my earlier question. We'll wait...
show me which ones asked for your assistance.

theres a long list of US invasions / interference btw.

vantexan

im going to have to look it up just like you. theres 800 bases around the world. south america, middle east, russia 10 or 20 years ago, etc. this is why teh world calls us govt most dangerous.
Ricky, when have we ever had bases in Russia? And please point to one base we've had, outside of warzones like Iraq, where we forced our way in?