The religion of peace strikes again...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Peace... perfect peace.

Ubu’l Kassim (A.D. 570-632) was born in Arabia. He claimed visions of an angel as the basis of his new name Mohammed (“highly praised”) and
as the medium of new revelations given to him orally (he was illiterate). His say-ings were collected after his death and written as the Qur’an or Koran (reading, recitation). Mohammed called his new religion “Islam” (“to submit,” i.e., to God) and followers Muslim (“one who submits”).

The key pillar of this new religion is the confession,
“There is no God but Allah; Mohammed is the Prophet of Allah.” Other pillars include ritual prayers in Arabic, fast-ing during daylight hours of Ramadan, alms, pilgrimage to Mecca, and males answering the call to Holy War against non-Muslims.

Surah IX, a section of the Qur’an on “Repentance” or “Immunity,” discusses wars against idolaters, including instruction to “slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush” unless they repent. “Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture [Bible],” such as “the Jews” and “the Christians,” “until they pay the tribute.” “Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Al-
lah!” Only “the weak” and “the sick” are excused from the campaign, with those who stay home to gain “knowledge in religion,” but other believers “give their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain.”

Peace..perfect peace.
Jesus was illiterate ...

They call our God Allah although we call him Jehovah.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They call our God Allah although we call him Jehovah.
I know you have stated before the only difference is the name. Same God. Not true.
Allah has no son, so Christians cannot worship Allah as God. In fact, it would be blasphemous for a muslim to say that Allah had a son.
So in reality, the different names refer to different gods.
Jesus was illiterate ...
Yeah, that's why it's recorded that he read from scripture in the temple.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I know you have stated before the only difference is the name. Same God. Not true.
Allah has no son, so Christians cannot worship Allah as God. In fact, it would be blasphemous for a muslim to say that Allah had a son.
So in reality, the different names refer to different gods.
Nope ... just different people worshipping the same God.
I find you humorous but not spiritual in the least.
That's why I don't attend Temples, Churches or a Mosque ... people are evil and imperfect.
I have developed my relationship with God to the point to where I don't need other humans to become one with God.
It is a much purer time and no conflicts ... I submit my will to God but not to another human.

BrownArmy

That's why I don't attend Temples, Churches or a Mosque ... people are evil and imperfect.
I have developed my relationship with God to the point to where I don't need other humans to become one with God.
It is a much purer time and no conflicts ... I submit my will to God but not to another human.

Wait for it...

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I submit my will to God
How do you know what His will is?
Lucky you. Where is that written?
people are evil and imperfect.
That's written.
Define what you mean by spiritual.
Yep. Do you believe he accepts it?
Where is it written that God accepts whatever is offered by whoever?
The scripture teaches the polar opposite.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How do you know what His will is?

Lucky you. Where is that written?

That's written.

Define what you mean by spiritual.

Yep. Do you believe he accepts it?
Where is it written that God accepts whatever is offered by whoever?
The scripture teaches the polar opposite.
That was a very amusing set of questions.
Sorry but I don't play your games.

rickyb

Ricky, when have we ever had bases in Russia? And please point to one base we've had, outside of warzones like Iraq, where we forced our way in?
america interferred heavily in the 1990s russian elections.

im reading manufacturing consent (which is awesome because he rips into new york times, time, cbs, etc) and chomsky is talking about US trying to crush democracy and supporting terrorist death squads in guatemala, el salvador, and nicaragua. he also mentions US terrorism in cambodia, and vietnam. america is currently meddling with venezuela. you also :censored2:ed with cuba. US overreached into UK with julian assange recently; there is no law to take julian assange out of the embassy. NATO extends all teh way to the russian border.

but its easily to generalize that US empire extends around most of the world. you can check it out on google or search my posts on BC.

vantexan

america interferred heavily in the 1990s russian elections.

im reading manufacturing consent (which is awesome because he rips into new york times, time, cbs, etc) and chomsky is talking about US trying to crush democracy and supporting terrorist death squads in guatemala, el salvador, and nicaragua. he also mentions US terrorism in cambodia, and vietnam. america is currently meddling with venezuela. you also :censored2:ed with cuba. US overreached into UK with julian assange recently; there is no law to take julian assange out of the embassy. NATO extends all teh way to the russian border.

but its easily to generalize that US empire extends around most of the world. you can check it out on google or search my posts on BC.
You didn't answer the question. Where are we occupying other countries? When have we ever had a base in Russia? And Assange was arrested by British authorities, and I believe he's going to Sweden to answer charges there.