The religion of peace strikes again...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Islamic terrorist group National Thowheed Jamath blamed for Sri Lanka bombings

A radical Muslim terror group called National Thowheed Jamath was blamed Monday for the devastating suicide bombings that killed at least 290 and injured 500 in Sri Lanka.

Cabinet spokesman Rajitha Senaratne said that seven suicide bombers from the domestic group were behind the coordinated attacks — but insisted overseas terrorists likely helped

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Peace... perfect peace.

Ubu’l Kassim (A.D. 570-632) was born in Arabia. He claimed visions of an angel as the basis of his new name Mohammed (“highly praised”) and as the medium of new revelations given to him orally (he was illiterate). His say-ings were collected after his death and written as the Qur’an or Koran (reading, recitation). Mohammed called his new religion “Islam” (“to submit,” i.e., to God) and followers Muslim (“one who submits”).

The key pillar of this new religion is the confession, “There is no God but Allah; Mohammed is the Prophet of Allah.” Other pillars include ritual prayers in Arabic, fast-ing during daylight hours of Ramadan, alms, pilgrimage to Mecca, and males answering the call to Holy War against non-Muslims.

Surah IX, a section of the Qur’an on “Repentance” or “Immunity,” discusses wars against idolaters, including instruction to “slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush” unless they repent. “Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture [Bible],” such as “the Jews” and “the Christians,” “until they pay the tribute.” “Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Al-
lah!” Only “the weak” and “the sick” are excused from the campaign, with those who stay home to gain “knowledge in religion,” but other believers “give their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain.”

Peace..perfect peace.

Box Ox

Ubu’l Kassim (A.D. 570-632) was born in Arabia. He claimed visions of an angel as the basis of his new name Mohammed (“highly praised”) and as the medium of new revelations given to him orally (he was illiterate). His say-ings were collected after his death and written as the Qur’an or Koran (reading, recitation).

Sounds like Islam started as fraudulently as any other religion.

BrownArmy

Peace... perfect peace.

Ubu’l Kassim (A.D. 570-632) was born in Arabia. He claimed visions of an angel as the basis of his new name Mohammed (“highly praised”) and as the medium of new revelations given to him orally (he was illiterate). His say-ings were collected after his death and written as the Qur’an or Koran (reading, recitation). Mohammed called his new religion “Islam” (“to submit,” i.e., to God) and followers Muslim (“one who submits”).

The key pillar of this new religion is the confession, “There is no God but Allah; Mohammed is the Prophet of Allah.” Other pillars include ritual prayers in Arabic, fast-ing during daylight hours of Ramadan, alms, pilgrimage to Mecca, and males answering the call to Holy War against non-Muslims.

Surah IX, a section of the Qur’an on “Repentance” or “Immunity,” discusses wars against idolaters, including instruction to “slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush” unless they repent. “Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture [Bible],” such as “the Jews” and “the Christians,” “until they pay the tribute.” “Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Al-
lah!” Only “the weak” and “the sick” are excused from the campaign, with those who stay home to gain “knowledge in religion,” but other believers “give their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain.”

Peace..perfect peace.

Here we go...

BrownArmy

Facts of history mess with your pretend time?

Not at all.

The carnage.

Muslims did it, Christians did it, Hindus did it, Buddhists did it, etc.

You’ve chosen a path I won’t ever be on.

I’m happy for you man!

You found a path that makes you the Man you are.

I have nothing but respect for that.

However, I’m an atheist, so your conviction seems daft to me.

I told you before, (when you weren’t quite clear about where your morals came from) that I didn’t get my morals from your book.

You were like, ‘What book, I just want to have a conversation!’.

I believed you.

My bad.

Not much point in us carrying on like this, there’s no benefit either way.

Because there’s never a situation where you aren’t a Christian and I’m not an atheist.

No matter how hard you try, atheism isn’t a religion.

Anyway, sorry to break up with you over a forum (!), but that’s how we met.

Honestly, there’s no more profit to be gained from continuing this interaction.

Again, I appreciate and respect how you feel, but you and I are light-years apart.

BA out.

(BTW, there are mad gods in the Buddhist Canon; not every Buddhist sect/delineation believes in them, but many do, to this day!)

BrownFlush

Faith is called faith because it has no provable basis in fact.
Belief in the existence of God is easy for me. No man has seen God. He cannot be put in the test-tube and examined.
Yet, the evidence is overwhelming that there is a God. The universe, nature, the human body, etc.
For me, honesty, reason, and logic can lead to only one conclusion.
So there in is Faith. Faith is demanded by the evidence.

Christianity has no leg up on Islam when it comes to its founding.
I'll just lol at that. A leg? A whole body.
Quote #3464 isn't even scratching the surface of this false foundation.

BrownFlush

Not at all.

The carnage.

Muslims did it, Christians did it, Hindus did it, Buddhists did it, etc.

You’ve chosen a path I won’t ever be on.

I’m happy for you man!

You found a path that makes you the Man you are.

I have nothing but respect for that.

However, I’m an atheist, so your conviction seems daft to me.

I told you before, (when you weren’t quite clear about where your morals came from) that I didn’t get my morals from your book.

You were like, ‘What book, I just want to have a conversation!’.

I believed you.

My bad.

Not much point in us carrying on like this, there’s no benefit either way.

Because there’s never a situation where you aren’t a Christian and I’m not an atheist.

No matter how hard you try, atheism isn’t a religion.

Anyway, sorry to break up with you over a forum (!), but that’s how we met.

Honestly, there’s no more profit to be gained from continuing this interaction.

Again, I appreciate and respect how you feel, but you and I are light-years apart.

BA out.

(BTW, there are mad gods in the Buddhist Canon; not every Buddhist sect/delineation believes in them, but many do, to this day!)
You had such good words. bye bye