The religion of peace strikes again...

F

Frankie's Friend

maxresdefault.jpg
Then going into McDonalds makes you a hamburger, fries, or a @rickyb
Screenshot_20190316-160459_Chrome.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"Oh Oh, Anderson says, I'm having such a terrible day, and, and, and then I looked up and there was Benjamin, and my world was all sunshiney once again."

El Correcto

god is dead
F

Frankie's Friend

Trump's. He was going to "get tough" on Chicago and prove that Obama had failed. Kind of looks like all of the Big Man rhetoric has gone nowhere. Obama isn't president any more, so Chicago belongs to Trump. Oh yeah, remember how Trump promised we were going to rebuild our inner cities?

I see that happening...everywhere.
Yeah let the home owners be able to legally own guns and see what happens then. Chicago's stupid gun laws do nothing to thwart crime with handguns.

1st you blame Bush now you blame trump. Obama lives there. Let him fix his own backyard since he's such as social organizer.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeah let the home owners be able to legally own guns and see what happens then. Chicago's stupid gun laws do nothing to thwart crime with handguns.

1st you blame Bush now you blame trump. Obama lives there. Let him fix his own backyard since he's such as social organizer.

Sorry, no excuses for you. Obama "failed", and Trump promised to clean it up, so your guy is on the hook. Chicago is Trump's problem now.. BTW, his NRA speech did wonders for them. North is claiming he won't run for another term and LaPierre is apparently being forced out due to continuing financial problems and fallout from the mass shootings.

#MAGA

newfie

Trump's. He was going to "get tough" on Chicago and prove that Obama had failed. Kind of looks like all of the Big Man rhetoric has gone nowhere. Obama isn't president any more, so Chicago belongs to Trump. Oh yeah, remember how Trump promised we were going to rebuild our inner cities?

I see that happening...everywhere.

which inner city did he miss ?

Trump signs order aimed at revitalizing economically distressed communities

Trump to Steer More Money to ‘Opportunity Zones’

F

Frankie's Friend

Sorry, no excuses for you. Obama "failed", and Trump promised to clean it up, so your guy is on the hook. Chicago is Trump's problem now.. BTW, his NRA speech did wonders for them. North is claiming he won't run for another term and LaPierre is apparently being forced out due to continuing financial problems and fallout from the mass shootings.

#MAGA
Chicago isnt my problem and I'm not sure how it's any president's fault. You brought your hero Obama into the mix not I and as far as I can tell the problem in any out of control city (or jdc) begins at home or the lack thereof.

I was never as concerned about what the law could do to me when I got into trouble growing up as much as what my mom and dad thought about it and the repercussions that balanced the scales at home.

The fix starts in the high chair not on death row awaiting the electric or injection chair.