The religion of peace strikes again...

floridays

They come from God, of course, but then that begs the question, where did God come from? The Bible types will say that He always has been and always will be or some other nonsense, but it's a legitimate question.

God just is. Sorry, not a satisfactory answer.
What is your answer. You claimed the morals you have came from this "God," that you seem to not believe what he says about himself?
My best guess is he came from Joplin, Missouri. What's yours?

floridays

I think ALL religions have blood on their hands. I specifically called out Trump for failing to initially acknowledge the death of "brown" Christians. Eventually, he did express sorrow and support, and I admitted he had actually said something intelligent.

Christians have been responsible for countless deaths, especially in their zeal to conquer and "civilize" native people all over the world to both exploit their resources and bring them to God as a "win".

Muslims have a definite violent faction, but so do most other religions. Look at the Protestants and Catholics in Ireland, for example. I think that zealots and fanatics exist in all religions, and often turn that fanaticism into violence in the name of God.

Somehow, I don't think any of the "gods" would approve of that kind of behavior.
Try again, you didn't respond to what you attached this spooge to.
I got your rant, now compose yourself and respond to what drew you in.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
where did God come from? The Bible types will say that He always has been and always will be or some other nonsense, but it's a legitimate question.
As a bible type , I'll try to answer...
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come—the Almighty." --Rev.1:8..--Yep..That's an always has been and always will be.

It is a legitimate question. It has legitimate answers by objective evidence.
There is no logical explanation of the creation without the existence of God. Our creation is a cosmos, not a chaos. Whether we consider the most intricate workings of the eye or the movements of the heavenly bodies, there is order manifested everywhere. The design that exists points us toward a designer. There is no explanation of the orderly arrangement of the universe without the belief that God designed it.

The conscience of man and moral values point to the existence of God. All men have a conscience. From where did it originate? Did man's conscience originate from a rock, a turkey, or a monkey?

The Bible points toward the existence of God. The Bible exists. Can't deny this. The Bible contains things beyond the capability of unguided men.
The Bible was written by 40 different men from different backgrounds and educational levels, on three continents, in three languages, and over a period of 1600 years. But there is a remarkable unity in this book.

The Bible also contains prophecy. No man is able to tell the future. Yet the Bible foretells the future. Copies of Isaiah exist which were written approximately 200 years before Jesus was born. The prophecies of the book of Isaiah announce that the Messiah would be born of a virgin (7:14), considered deity (9:6), made an atonement for sin (53:46), put to death (53:8), and raised from the dead (53:8). How did the author of this book know these things about the Messiah?
He could know them only because God revealed them to him. Indeed, the Bible points to the existence of God.

God just is. Sorry, not a satisfactory answer.
These are just a few of the answers that are satisfactory for me to know there is a God but not for you.
Your answer has never been answered...
If all of it came from a lower form, from where did the lower form come from?
Another lower form? Go back as far as you want to can go.
Eventually something will have come from nothing. And if you believe that...have at it.

MAKAVELI

I noticed the pigmentation of all in the pictures the article you posted supplied.
I'm aware of verbal attacks on whites for their "hate" of people of "color" world wide, it is an easy target for those that use pigmentation as their means of dividing.

I ask this question,

Why no compassion for slaughtered blacks and browns, "people of color" that are identifying as Christians?

@DriveInDriveOut , @MAKAVELI , @It will be fine , @Sportello , @bacha29 , @MrFedEx , I expect no answers from anyone other than Sporty, she does at least respond in support of her beliefs and statements.

It is a global war, radical Islamist's fight by spilling blood, Christians on the other hand understand it is a spiritual war.
Very fine people on both sides.
Christchurch shooting suspect will face 50 murder charges, say New Zealand police

El Correcto

god is dead
As a bible type , I'll try to answer...(oh boy, please do)

(Long schizo rant about biblical texts and origins of the Bible, not answering the question)

These are just a few of the answers that are satisfactory for me to know there is a God but not for you.
(Him admitting that he answered a completely different question. Why do you believe there is a god? Not, where did god come from?)

You’re my favorite :censored2: poster in the forum.

When I do read your stuff I get a good laugh.

MAKAVELI

You claim to be African, why no compassion for the murdered real African's at the hands of Islamic extremism?
Are you a black Muslim? Is it a color thing for you? Did you attach to the Muslim movement because it was a political vehicle to attack the whitey establishment in America.
Be candid.
The victims were people of color. Ttku....

vantexan

The victims were people of color. Ttku....
I believe he's talking about what's been going on in Africa lately. Whole villages of Christians are being slaughtered by Muslims and yet there's very little coverage of it by our MSM. The nut in New Zealand wasn't a Christian, but the attacks in Sri Lanka on Christians was in retaliation for what happened in New Zealand according to the terrorists.

F

Frankie's Friend

Screenshot_20190426-192606_Google.jpg
You claim to be African, why no compassion for the murdered real African's at the hands of Islamic extremism?
Are you a black Muslim? Is it a color thing for you? Did you attach to the Muslim movement because it was a political vehicle to attack the whitey establishment in America.
Be candid.
Screenshot_20190426-192712_Google.jpg

MAKAVELI

I believe he's talking about what's been going on in Africa lately. Whole villages of Christians are being slaughtered by Muslims and yet there's very little coverage of it by our MSM. The nut in New Zealand wasn't a Christian, but the attacks in Sri Lanka on Christians was in retaliation for what happened in New Zealand according to the terrorists.
He was most definitely a Christian.