The religion of peace strikes again...

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
sir-lanka-600-cdn-700x450.jpg

floridays

There is no argument in any quote.
It's interesting to me, when someone holds a position about religion, yet are unwilling to defend or prove that position, and are unwilling to answer questions about why they believe what they do.
I'll retract what I said to you, I shouldn't have interjected.
You offer your belief and supporting reasoning. It is their's to be persuaded or continue hold a different position, their choice. I was out of line, my apologies.:thumbup1:

floridays

I noticed the pigmentation of all in the pictures the article you posted supplied.
I'm aware of verbal attacks on whites for their "hate" of people of "color" world wide, it is an easy target for those that use pigmentation as their means of dividing.

I ask this question,

Why no compassion for slaughtered blacks and browns, "people of color" that are identifying as Christians?

@DriveInDriveOut , @MAKAVELI , @It will be fine , @Sportello , @bacha29 , @MrFedEx , I expect no answers from anyone other than Sporty, she does at least respond in support of her beliefs and statements.

It is a global war, radical Islamist's fight by spilling blood, Christians on the other hand understand it is a spiritual war.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Where do your morals come from?

They come from God, of course, but then that begs the question, where did God come from? The Bible types will say that He always has been and always will be or some other nonsense, but it's a legitimate question.

God just is. Sorry, not a satisfactory answer.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I noticed the pigmentation of all in the pictures the article you posted supplied.
I'm aware of verbal attacks on whites for their "hate" of people of "color" world wide, it is an easy target for those that use pigmentation as their means of dividing.

I ask this question,

Why no compassion for slaughtered blacks and browns, "people of color" that are identifying as Christians?

@DriveInDriveOut , @MAKAVELI , @It will be fine , @Sportello , @bacha29 , @MrFedEx , I expect no answers from anyone other than Sporty, she does at least respond in support of her beliefs and statements.

It is a global war, radical Islamist's fight by spilling blood, Christians on the other hand understand it is a spiritual war.

I think ALL religions have blood on their hands. I specifically called out Trump for failing to initially acknowledge the death of "brown" Christians. Eventually, he did express sorrow and support, and I admitted he had actually said something intelligent.

Christians have been responsible for countless deaths, especially in their zeal to conquer and "civilize" native people all over the world to both exploit their resources and bring them to God as a "win".

Muslims have a definite violent faction, but so do most other religions. Look at the Protestants and Catholics in Ireland, for example. I think that zealots and fanatics exist in all religions, and often turn that fanaticism into violence in the name of God.

Somehow, I don't think any of the "gods" would approve of that kind of behavior.