The religion of peace strikes again...

bbsam

Staff member
South Park had Mohammad in a cartoon years ago. What's the big deal? I think it's the same one where they suggested Jesus was a child molester.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, boys and girls, today the fox is guarding the hen house. The wolves will be herding the sheep!

Obama appointed two devout Muslims to homeland security posts.

Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant?
Just wondering.

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already? That should make our home land much safer, huh!

Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 8 1/2 years ago? Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood?
Please forward this important information to any who cares about the future of our Country.

Checked this on Snopesand itsTRUE!
See http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/dhs.asp

wkmac

A church is a place in which gentlemen who have never been to heaven brag about it to persons who will never get there.
H. L. Mencken

I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.

We created god in our own image and likeness!
George Carlin

Take away from Genesis the belief that Moses was the author, on which only the strange believe that it is the word of God has stood, and there remains nothing of Genesis but an anonymous book of stories, fables, and traditionary or invented absurdities, or of downright lies.

Priests and conjurors are of the same trade.

I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my own Church.

Thomas Paine

bbsam

Staff member
Lofty quotes by some of the brightest. Am I to believe then that this is the limit of intelligence at any point in time? The width and breadth of what man "knows"?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Lofty quotes by some of the brightest. Am I to believe then that this is the limit of intelligence at any point in time? The width and breadth of what man "knows"?
I've always thought that intelligence was limited by biology, ie, the structure of the human brain. People are more or less intelligent in a range, but at the upper end (Einstein, Hawking, etc) you eventually run into a design limitation.

tourists24

I believe for some odd reason we can only scratch 5% of what our brain capacity is. Cruel jokes God does sometimes. WK,,, Thomas Paine is a true patriot and had much wisdom, but his own mind is his church? Opens a box that only man is god (or some variation).

Jones... just goes to show that brilliant minds like Einstein and Hawking only show potential of what a brain has to offer....

bbsam ,,, just goes to show that Christianity has no party line :)

wkmac

Well this is interesting!

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews

October 18, 2010
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.
“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.
"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.
Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.
"With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” said the rabbi, who recently turned 90.
An audio recording of some of the rabbi's remarks was broadcast on Israel's Channel 10.
The American Jewish Committee condemned the rabbi's remarks in a statement issued Monday.
"Rabbi Yosef’s remarks -- suggesting outrageously that Jewish scripture asserts non-Jews exist to serve Jews -- are abhorrent and an offense to human dignity and human equality,” said AJC Executive Director David Harris. "Judaism first taught the world that all individuals are created in the divine image, which helped form the basis of our moral code. A rabbi should be the first, not the last, to reflect that bedrock teaching of our tradition."

http://jta.org/news/article/2010/10/18/2741341/rabbi-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

wkmac

Came from a British friend of mine.

Subject: Fw: The future of things to come

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...d-in-case-smell-of-bacon-offends-Muslims.html

In a true libertarian/stateless society, there is no entity to enforce such nonsense in the first place. Most hardcore authoretarian muslims, religionists of all stripe for that matter, would not want to live in a stateless society to begin with as no means exist in a central authority for them to control and then exert their will over others so your fear keeps you from the very solution to the problem you percieve. Or is your fear of the muslim really about your own desire to be in charge and control others in a manner in which you think they should live?

I just been saying.......!
:wink2:

Let's see More, you can respond with the "Cricket, Cricket, Cricket" thingy (you should have left it posted as I'd respect that more) or more fitting, you can just go watch Barney Frank dance. At least that takes less effort in the area of thinking. I'd hate to think you might strain something and hurt yourself!
:thumbsup:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was watching Bill O'Reilly interview a guy with the last name of Rehab. I totally had to remove myself from the room. The guy would not answer a question directly. He only had his 'talking points' and forged on right over the host.

I hate the gall of these guests....they are the muslim males and they are bull-headed and hateful!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(AFP) A Jordanian man was condemned to death on Wednesday for killing his raped teenage niece to “cleanse” the family’s honor, but the sentence was later commuted to 10 years in jail.
“The victim’s family has urged the court to reduce the sentence, and it was commuted to 10 years in prison,” a criminal court official told AFP.
Murder is punishable by the death penalty in Jordan, but in the case of so-called “honor killings,” a court usually commutes or reduces sentences, particularly if the victim’s family urges leniency.
Last year, Jamil, 41, shot his 16-year-old niece Abir eight times in different parts of her body after she was raped in 2008. The court did not provide the surnames of the victim or her uncle.
“In his confession, he claimed that he killed the girl to cleanse his family’s honor,” the official said, citing court papers.
Abir gave birth to a baby boy two months before her murder, and her family kept the child, he added.

diesel96

The religion of peace strikes again...

Or is it what the Fox Pac TV liars really means is you have to have brown skin to be a terrorist.

http://www.prochoice.org/about_abortion/violence/murders.asp

http://www.prochoice.org/about_abortion/violence/history_extreme.asp

Not Muslims but Albino Jihadists: ETA, the Tamil Tigers, the Irish Republican Army, Real Irish Republican Army, Shining Path, the Lord’s Resistance Army, the Unabomber, Timothy McVeigh (and co-conspirators), the Hutaree militia, John Patrick Bedell, Joe Stack, Jerry Kane Jr., Michael friend. Griffin, Rev. Paul Jennings Hill, John Salvi, Eric Robert Rudolph, James Kopp, Scott Roeder, James von Brunn, Byron Williams, and the Ku Klux Klan.

Actually...the vast majority of terrorists in history were Christians...especially Catholics. Look to the Crusades and the Inquisition for the true definition of terrorism. Amazing how ignorant so many people are about history.
In the meantime...I have never said all Christians are pedophiles because of hundreds of pedophile priests...and I have never said all Christians are murderers because of Christian murderers like Timothy McVeigh and David Koresh...so why are ALL Muslims being blamed for the acts of a few Muslim extremists supported and funded by Saudi Arabia?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your head is in History........what's happening is happening TODAY. While you're touting that Christians were terrorists in the past, a muslim terrorist is beheading you now !!