vantexan

The Right does hate America, because they love and support an Orange Tyrant who is dismantling our democracy. They hate the Constitution too.
Examples of dismantling? You let a Secretary of State and former president sell access to her office and presumed future office to get filthy rich, and you want to talk about someone else dismantling our democracy?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Examples of dismantling? You let a Secretary of State and former president sell access to her office and presumed future office to get filthy rich, and you want to talk about someone else dismantling our democracy?

Here we go with the Clinton deflection again.

Box Ox

The Right does hate America, because they love and support an Orange Tyrant who is dismantling our democracy. They hate the Constitution too.

This isn't gonna be another thing the left says for 2 years before another investigation concludes it's not actually the case, is it? I want the Democrats to win the election next November.

rickyb

Will Trump Pardon Julian Assange?
The calls from the right have already started for Trump to misuse his pardon powers to circumvent the Justice system.
Why does the right hate America
the justice system is being circumvented if he does not pardon assange.

it was illegal for them to even hole assange up in that embassy for 7 years. it was illegal for them to arrest him today.

journalism is not a crime, and julian is a non american journalist so US should have no jurisdiction.

this is the biggest case against hte press in 100 years at least in america.

Box Ox

journalism is not a crime, and julian is a non american journalist so US should have no jurisdiction.

Journalism is not asking a US military member with top secret clearance for access to classified “War Logs” and US State Department cables and then releasing them without redacting sensitive information even after 5 human rights organizations jointly pleaded for you not to do so. Such unredacted information included methods to jam remote IED triggers and the identities of Afghan informants assisting the US in the fight against the Taliban.

People likely died because of the information Assange released. :censored2: that :censored2:.

rickyb

Journalism is not asking a US military member with top secret clearance for access to classified “War Logs” and US State Department cables and then releasing them without redacting sensitive information even after 5 human rights organizations jointly pleaded for you not to do so. Such unredacted information included methods to jam remote IED triggers and the identities of Afghan informants assisting the US in the fight against the Taliban.

People likely died because of the information Assange released. :censored2: that :censored2:.
assange showed people dying with the information he released. the crimes of empire.

for more check out aclu, glenn greenwald, and im guessing centre for constitutional rights has something to say as well.

rickyb

The tremendous damage Assange did to innocent people does not outweigh the relatively little good it did in that regard.
im pretty sure he didnt do anything to innocent people, nor did snowden, manning.

assange who is innocent, did damage to the criminals in power with his journalism.

Box Ox

good to get a bunch of perspectives...something which most people dont do.

Both the right and the left have their reasons to both appreciate and hate Assange. So getting perspectives from both sides vary only due to what you’re talking about Assange having done. In this case, the Manning leaks or the Democratic emails.

I go with what likely got people killed.

rickyb

Both the right and the left have their reasons to both appreciate and hate Assange. So getting perspectives from both sides vary only due to what you’re talking about Assange having done. In this case, the Manning leaks or the Democratic emails.

I go with what likely got people killed.
i respect that but i dont think anyone got killed.

the problem with getting perspectives is alot of perspectives suck and commentators lie. i get alot of perspective but its from people i already trust.

It will be fine

assange showed people dying with the information he released. the crimes of empire.

for more check out aclu, glenn greenwald, and im guessing centre for constitutional rights has something to say as well.
Greenwald was careful and deliberate in what he released from Snowden. Assange is garbage and released whatever aided his agenda regardless of the danger he put people in. He’s a piece of trash.

vantexan

i respect that but i dont think anyone got killed.

the problem with getting perspectives is alot of perspectives suck and commentators lie. i get alot of perspective but its from people i already trust.
In other words you hear only what you want to hear.