Sportello

What was disproved about Uranium One? Did their foundation not receive over $100 million from Russian interests? Did Bill not speak in Moscow for a very large fee at the same time? And the Clinton Foundation has yet to be investigated. And you're not even touching the emails. Huge violations of laws designed to protect National Security. I really hope Barr does ultimately indict her if for no other reason than to shove it down your throat.
:eek::beafraid::footballplayer::karateboy::weightlifter::whatever::osama::osama:

vantexan

Trump is such an ignorant, self-serving, destroyer of all that is good and right about this country, that anything that works against his campaign to eliminate our democracy is OK by me.

BTW, it was just revealed he was pushing to send illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities in order to attack his political foes. What a class act.

The usual suspects here will cheer for him on that, but he is destroying this country, and essentially creating a false narrative that further divides us. Where there was once reason and common ground, there is now hate and lies...from both sides. Trump is pouring gas on that fire and wants to build a pipeline of direct lies and his very fake news so he can fuel it even more.

He is scum of the worst kind. Anything bad that happens to him is fine with me because he is evil to the core.
He's been attacked non-stop by the Left who have been attempting to get him removed from the start. If anyone is not following the Constitution it's his enemies.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You guys have been saying there is no border crisis and your sanctuary cities make a joke out of Federal immigration law. So you should be the first to welcome all illegal immigrants with open arms. Put your money where your mouth is.
Are you living in America?

El Correcto

god is dead

rickyb

We've just been through 2 years of "TRUMP IS PROBABLY A RUSSIAN AGENT!!!11"

Do we really want to keep hoping for "dirt on the Republicans" rather than stepping back and taking a breather for a moment? I'm still all the way back at the point of being glad our President isn't a Russian agent.

Journalists actually have a huge interest in not defending Assange because they want to be taken seriously as professionals. That's why the NYT doesn't just dump classified documents whose release could really hurt people whenever they come across them.
thing is ive read alot of stuff on julian from guys i trust over the years, and i dont recall his stuff ever hurting someone. to be fair i have a bad memory. and even if they did, his stuff exposed our govts hurting people, spying on people on a much greater level.

also to support your point, julian does release everything i believe, so it may be different in that aspect, but guys i am reading right now arent mentioning that point.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Representative Republic, learn the difference.

No, a representative democracy. Learn the difference. Ever take Civics? We elect representatives, who(supposedly) carry out our wishes. I know you'd like an autocracy with an Emperor Trump, but we'll rise up and overthrow him before that happens.