The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Box Ox

What Communist Party did you try?

I’m intelligent enough to listen to and read the stories of those who have lived under a communist system to know it’s not for me.

@rickyb might be in mourning today as it’s the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Trump approves of organized crime. Many Republicans are OK with it. The Russian mobs of today is what the Sicilian mobs once were.
A Tangled Web: Organized Crime and Oligarchy in Putin’s Russia

I don’t like a Trump either. Hope the Democrats can put forth a moderate enough candidate to beat him in the election next year.

rickyb

I’m intelligent enough to listen to and read the stories of those who have lived under a communist system to know it’s not for me.

@rickyb might be in mourning today as it’s the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.

I don’t like a Trump either. Hope the Democrats can put forth a moderate enough candidate to beat him in the election next year.
they slowly took down the wall and never gave up on more freedom.

we need to do the same.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your praise of mother Russia and hatred of America is appreciated comrade.
100 rubles for you.

I think Putin is a tyrant and murderous dictator. Trump wants to be one too, but our checks and balances have so far kept him form realizing his dream.

You're the one who hates America, fren. Trump wants to dis-assemble our Constitution and the Separation of Powers to make the Legislative and Judicial branches serve him, and not the American people.

But, since you're not smart enough to see it, go on hoping the Orange Dicktator (sic) is successful at destroying our democracy.

Comrade Vitaly DIDO. Welcome to the service of Vladimir Putin and Russia.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think Putin is a tyrant and murderous dictator. Trump wants to be one too, but our checks and balances have so far kept him form realizing his dream.
Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

vantexan

You're the one who hates America, fren. Trump wants to dis-assemble our Constitution and the Separation of Powers to make the Legislative and Judicial branches serve him, and not the American people.

But, since you're not smart enough to see it, go on hoping the Orange Dicktator (sic) is successful at destroying our democracy.

Do you ever think about what you're posting? Right now in Congress Dems are trying to remove the president without due process, without transparency. As for Trump being murderous, he has shown restraint a number of times, for example when Iran shot down our drone. He could escalate our wars, could start new ones. He hasn't, something I would think you'd be happy about. Instead you rail against him because he has an R after his name. Stop being partisan and open your eyes. No one says he's perfect, but he's certainly not what you say he is.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do you ever think about what you're posting? Right now in Congress Dems are trying to remove the president without due process, without transparency. As for Trump being murderous, he has shown restraint a number of times, for example when Iran shot down our drone. He could escalate our wars, could start new ones. He hasn't, something I would think you'd be happy about. Instead you rail against him because he has an R after his name. Stop being partisan and open your eyes. No one says he's perfect, but he's certainly not what you say he is.

You are a brick. The Dems are doing it exactly by the book. Due process happens at trials, and we're still at the investigative stage. BTW, every witness has supported what the whistleblower alleged.

I voted R several times on Tuesday, so don't go there.

I love how every single one of you parrots here repeat the Trump "witch hunt" and "unfair" rhetoric like the good followers you are.

Worst president ever, but best con man in US history. You've been duped bad, but can't realize it.

Sad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
BTW, every witness has supported what the whistleblower alleged.
Wrong
Liar
Worst president ever, but best con man in US history. You've been duped bad, but can't realize it.
Your president, fren.
Sad.
Yup
Do you even know who the whistleblower is? The liberal garbage news you watch refuses to tell you that Eric Ciaramella is the coup instigator, so your level of ignorance leaves you clueless on this topic.

Carry on fren.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do you even know who the whistleblower is? The liberal garbage news you watch refuses to tell you that Eric Ciaramella is the coup instigator, so your level of ignorance leaves you clueless on this topic.

Carry on fren.

No coup. But there is a coop, and it's full of frenzied, retarded chickens. It's called the Oval Office.

EVERY witness, fren. They all say the same thing. Extortion, quid pro quo...same thing.

How do you walk when your head is up your butt? Have a guide dog?

floridays

You are a brick. The Dems are doing it exactly by the book. Due process happens at trials, and we're still at the investigative stage. BTW, every witness has supported what the whistleblower alleged.

I love how every single one of you parrots here repeat the Trump "witch hunt" and "unfair" rhetoric like the good followers you are.

Sad.
Exactly, in one concise sentence, has the "whistleblower" alleged?

This should be a layup for you.

vantexan

Sad.
No, they aren't. But then you thought the Steele dossier had been verified.

rickyb

omg

rickyb

howard zinn described american elections as selection back in 1963 where a few people decide who the nominee will be and then americans vote...which is basically what happened in 2016 with hillary. not sure about trump, i think the republican establishment lost control on that one. he says basically what hedges says which is americans and the world have to create parallel systems of power to pressure the formal political system, and you do this through civil disobedience and being organized. he was also mentioned JFK being a coward on civil rights.

rickyb

either protest or let money control the govt.

"It is not as if our country doesn’t have a historic tradition of sustained demonstrations. Mass protests have carried the labor movement, the farmer movement, the civil rights movement, and the anti-war movement to breakthroughs. These mass protests alone were not the sole drivers of political action – books, articles, editorials, pamphlets, posters, and litigation were essential. But visible displays of aggregated people power had a profound effect on those politicians’ actions. When politicians put their fingers to the wind, the repeated rumble from the masses is what fills the sails of change."

America's Streets and Squares Are Waiting: Massive Rallies Work! | Ralph Nader

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We don't know for sure, but the line of questioning is obviously the quid pro quo/extortion. It was a slam dunk DIDO thinks he knows who the whistleblower is.
The whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella, is a DNC Operative who worked closely with Quid Pro Joe Biden when he and his son were involved in Ukrainian corruption.

Rachel Maddow didn't tell you that?

vantexan

Most of it has been verified. Cite your sources. Breitbart and FOX don't count. The only things that haven't been verified are the Pee Tape and Cohen in Prague.
Almost all of it hasn't been. Comey told Trump is wasn't verified. Bruce Ohr warned the Justice Department it hadn't been and that it's author Christopher Steele had a political bias against Trump. Steele himself admitted under oath in England that he got most of it off forums online. Let's save time and have you cite sources that say it was verified. And let's see if arrests and prosecutions happen to those who used it as a basis for FISA warrants. IG and federal prosecutor reports are coming soon. Let's see if this was all legitimate or did a number of high ranking anti-Trump officials collude to try and get him ousted.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Almost all of it hasn't been. Comey told Trump is wasn't verified. Bruce Ohr warned the Justice Department it hadn't been and that it's author Christopher Steele had a political bias against Trump. Steele himself admitted under oath in England that he got most of it off forums online. Let's save time and have you cute sources that say it been verified. And let see if arrests and prosecution happen to those who used it as a basis for FISA warrants. IG and federal prosecutor reports are coming soon. Let's see if this was all legitimate or did a number of high ranking anti-Trump officials collude to try and get him ousted.

Keep on dreaming. The Deep State is coming down!! Except, there is no deep state.