The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

It will be fine

The whistleblower made up a bunch of lies that got blown up when Trump released the transcript. He wasn't even on the call and was in contact with Schiff before coming forward through the channels set up for such things, which actually didn't apply to him anyways. Just the latest attempt to damage Trump before the election. Tell me why Schiff made up a bunch of baloney then later claimed it was parody? Hopefully Trump gets reelected, the Republicans take back the House, and we can get on with trying to do some good instead of this 24/7 foolishness.
If you listened to Schiff’s opening statement and didn’t realize it was satire, that’s on you. My guess is you didn’t listen and are just parroting right wing propaganda. Why did the whitehouse delete Burisma from the “transcript?” They were covering up the crimes they committed. Everyone involved knew it was shady, not sure why you think extorting our allies for political gain is acceptable.

floridays

If you listened to Schiff’s opening statement and didn’t realize it was satire, that’s on you. My guess is you didn’t listen and are just parroting right wing propaganda. Why did the whitehouse delete Burisma from the “transcript?” They were covering up the crimes they committed. Everyone involved knew it was shady, not sure why you think extorting our allies for political gain is acceptable.
You sir or miss are an idiot, exactly why in a government proceeding would a chair of a committee resort to satire?
You miss or sir are on the clock with a response. You trapped yourself.

I have already stated I was marginal, at best in my legal career. Exactly what do you think a sharp legal litigator would do to this complete mental minus given the opportunity to depose or directly question in an open forum?
Just a question, you're the smart one.
Please educate me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Very real investigations going on. We'll see.

The new narrative is that the people pushing for Trump's ouster are "activists". Let's see how long it takes for that to get spread around.

It always amazes me that anything anti-Trump is "activist", or almost anything anti-GOP for that matter. If it's something the Republicans want, it can't be "activist" by definition.

Therefore, all Democratic actions and initiatives are "activist" and anti-American etc.

Typical.

MAKAVELI

It’s actually more difficult to keep with the Republicon narrative.

We’ve gone through all the stages of grief, from NO QUID PRO QUO to ‘Well, he shouldn’t be impeached for it’.

LMFAO
At best all they have is #whataboutism. Which is really getting old at this point.

floridays

It’s actually more difficult to keep with the Republicon narrative.

We’ve gone through all the stages of grief, from NO QUID PRO QUO to ‘Well, he shouldn’t be impeached for it’.

LMFAO
Actually @BrownArmy Quid PRO QUO was your sides point of attack, pesky problem..... transcripts were released.
Just my opinion, you clowns have successfully placed yourself in check and mated yourselves pertaining to the voters.
Only an opinion, I do realize ignorant's of fact exist, you being the prima facie.

floridays

At best all they have is #whataboutism. Which is really getting old at this point.
Your side likes to call it whataboutism
in certain instances, in others you call i precedent.
Exactly, which will it be?
@MAKAVELI, you don't have enough grey matter to respond.

I'll wait for your mindless attempt.

Last edited:

vantexan

I did listen. This is supposed to be a serious matter. Schiff just made stuff up because after the transcript was released he had nothing. Then tried to cover himself by saying he was doing parody. Interesting time to try to be humorous, being the head of the foreign intelligence committee and all that.

MAKAVELI

I did listen. This is supposed to be a serious matter. Schiff just made stuff up because after the transcript was released he had nothing. Then tried to cover himself by saying he was doing parody. Interesting time to try to be humorous, being the head of the foreign intelligence committee and all that.
It wasn't a verbatim transcript. Ttku....

vantexan

It wasn't a verbatim transcript. Ttku....
Doesn't matter. Schiff came up with stuff that clearly wasn't in there. Then claimed he was doing parody. No, he was trying to influence public opinion. This is the same guy who said he had seen numerous documents implicating Trump in Russian collusion. Then after the Mueller report came out he couldn't produce any evidence at all.

MAKAVELI

There’s no question.

You’ve gone full 8-chan, or 8-kun, or wherever the friend you’re getting your nonsense ‘news’ from.

Get a grip.
He's gone full covfefe.:happy2:
my-name-is-covfefe-pepe-covfefe-agent-1488-with-a-23456022.png