The sales pitch is on.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
In all seriousness I usually take mine around 2.. I have a good breakfast and snack a lot then stop right before pick ups and recharge me self.. wink wink
520C59BF-C33B-4E34-AAE3-DD8CD9299D84.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody straight up hired or will hire a troll farm to sell this thing. Seriously. Sounds stupid but online misinformation is cheap, easy and it works. And there’s a hell of a lot of money at stake.
Who do you think all these new people posting on here are?
There are people crawling out of the woodwork the last month on here

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Who do you think all these new people posting on here are?
There are people crawling out of the woodwork the last month on here
I think people are just trying to find out as much info as possible so they are joining. I always came to the site for a year or so but never joined just looked around read up on stuff etc. joined when this contract started getting serious. I would imagine most are the same way since we don’t have much info out there people come here hoping someone knows something.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I think people are just trying to find out as much info as possible so they are joining. I always came to the site for a year or so but never joined just looked around read up on stuff etc. joined when this contract started getting serious. I would imagine most are the same way since we don’t have much info out there people come here hoping someone knows something.

WhoppingWhiteGrackle-max-1mb (1).gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not too good as far as I'm concerned.

No limit on how long these 22.4 can drive and no protection for them from excessive OT

How you gonna claim you're fixing excessive OT by giving the employer a lower wage worker to be used and abused for 12 hours a day?
Absolutely... I still want to see them limited to only driving a few days on sat and Sunday.. if ups uses them5 days driving then they need to hire a full time driver instead.... I also want to see language for drivers who want the ot that they won’t have to get their hours cut.... also will these hybrids be getting 8 hour requests, 9.5 language , the same pension contributions, 45 hours vacation pay, same number of optional days that new ft drivers get??? And personally I think the 25 % number is too high...also are they going to cut all air drivers and tcd from ups for good... they should since supposedly these hybrids will be making more in four years....there are just so many questions that still need to be answered.. but I do like that our hub guys can go full time but in many areas they can’t get guys to go ft driving and are already almost hiring everyone off the street...