The sales pitch is on.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
The part timers should care about the long term. These raises are what minimum wage will be anyways in a lot of states by the end of the contract. If UPS isn't budging on the wages they really have nothing to fight for other than the long term.
They should but the reality is
They don’t care or look or look that far into the future. In my center they can’t even get people to go to driving school
Because they just don’t want to work or even care. They are sending people
To school that have been there less then a year. I didn’t get asked until I was there 8yrs and even then I turned it down multiple times before finally accepting it.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Out competition is so much cheaper than us. If you could see it it’s staggering how much more we get. It’s a formula that is going to bust sooner or later. I know you will hit me with the whole 5 billion reasons why, but there is more to it.
5 FedEx drivers now cover the area I do. 5! Not one of those trucks is ever full. That is not cheaper my friend! Please take your company crying games away. When the company pays me 5x's what each FedEx gets paid I'll start to listen. Until then its just noise!

UPS needs to buy somebody like Target.

Every 2 or 3 months there is a press release about UPS buying so-and-so company. How about we take those millions and invest in our own workforce and equipment!

Poop Head

Judge me.
I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody straight up hired or will hire a troll farm to sell this thing. Seriously. Sounds stupid but online misinformation is cheap, easy and it works. And there’s a hell of a lot of money at stake.
It's already bean happening. They're trying to play it smart. Created accounts years ago, just now posting pro vote Yes blarney. And other crapola. so if/when we do strike, some social media clown will see their posts and relate to them, not having any clue what it's really like in the big brown meat grinder.

panther

Will these hybrids draw the same pension as a current full time driver? Will they make driver pay when they work inside or just when they drive?

Brisket

I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody straight up hired or will hire a troll farm to sell this thing. Seriously. Sounds stupid but online misinformation is cheap, easy and it works. And there’s a hell of a lot of money at stake.

Dammit, I thought Cambridge Analytica went out of business.