THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Next Day Error

X - Other
It's just election interference. They don't care about winning or losing this case, simply charging him accomplishes their goal.

It's pretty simple to understand, but people who only get their news from radical left wing extremist outlets struggle with it.
They wouldn't bring this case without sufficient evidence to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt. Keep spinning, Drive!

Next Day Error

X - Other
You're projecting Austin.

You move from one delusional attack on this guy to another. You don't care about the truth or justice, you just want your political enemies to be persecuted at any cost.
Nope. I only wanted a case to be brought if they felt they could prove their case. Seems to be... the case. ;) Good luck to your hero.

bbsam

Staff member
Honestly I see lefties say stuff like this and it's so bizarre. What the hell is going on with the left wing trash you guys watch?

How in the world did they convince you to believe anyone but Trump or Desantis has a chance?
Because Christie was a very successful republican governor of a blue state and democrats aren’t all that thrilled with Biden.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Don’t know why you guys are so attached to him but that’s a discussion you’ll have to have with your therapist.
I know you're constantly in a bad mood because you were stupid enough to buy a fed ex ground route, and now you're stuck with a failing "business".

But is throwing around personal attacks really how a moderator should act here my good friend? Have some self respect and resign as a moderator homeboy

Pathetic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because Christie was a very successful republican governor of a blue state and democrats aren’t all that thrilled with Biden.
There is only one candidate who is enough of a narcissist to run an independent campaign.

Chris Christie will take the pledge to support the Republican nominee because it's a requirement to be in the debates.

The silly theories your left wing news is selling you are completely ridiculous.

Box Ox

They do have him now. He’s toast. Watch him lose the nomination.

Trump is being repeatedly indicted and you think that lowers his chances of winning the Republican nomination?

Chris Christie could also run a very strong campaign and even run as a third party candidate. I think he and Liz Cheney are serious about not letting Trump back in office.
Honestly I see lefties say stuff like this and it's so bizarre. What the hell is going on with the left wing trash you guys watch?

How in the world did they convince you to believe anyone but Trump or Desantis has a chance?
pfp.gif

bacha29

So it was political malfeasance and a witch hunt that is at the center of all the classified information mishandling? I mean hell, Trump’s out there daily admitting he did it all. Don’t know why you guys are so attached to him but that’s a discussion you’ll have to have with your therapist.
The question before the MAGA's is to decide on whether to support the rule of law of or to continue their emotional attachment to Dear Leader.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The question before the MAGA's is to decide on whether to support the rule of law of or to continue their emotional attachment to Dear Leader.
So that's why you have decided you don't support the rule of law, because you have an emotional attachment to your dear supreme leader sloppy Joe?

Okay.
Carry on.

bacha29

My pick to win the nom is Pence. Watch Pence closely. He's slippery as hell and could wrangle the evangelicals then watch everyone else fall in line. Within 10 years everyone you talk to will pretend that they never supported Trump.
Quite possible. I know this sounds a bit fat fetched but you can't rule it out. Next year's GOP convention rolls around and it's deadlocked. No candidate including Trump has a delegate majority. So what happens?

The MAGA's violently storm the convention floor demanding that all noncommitted delegates and enough committed delegates switch votes and submit to the will of their Dear Leader.

bbsam

Staff member
Nope. I've seen Chris Christie run for President before and Liz Cheney has run out of usefulness to the Democrats.
Trump may well be a convicted felon. Establishment republicans want nothing more than to move past Trump and the best way to do that is to win with someone other than Trump.

If Christie gets any momentum, McConnell, McCarthy, and the Koch type money will all push hard to see it happen.

Box Ox

Trump may well be a convicted felon. Establishment republicans want nothing more than to move past Trump and the best way to do that is to win with someone other than Trump.

If Christie gets any momentum, McConnell, McCarthy, and the Koch type money will all push hard to see it happen.

I just can't understand why anyone would think that Chris Christie could ever be chosen by Republican leadership and Republican primary voters as the Republican Presidential candidate.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I just can't understand why anyone would think that Chris Christie could ever be chosen by Republican leadership and Republican primary voters as the Republican Presidential candidate.
If the RNC wants Trump to be President again, they will support these zero chancers like Christie and Pence staying in the race.

If they want to consolidate opposition to Trump, they will set a high polling cutoff for the debates, and Desantis will get the time he needs to make his case to primary voters.