THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Here's a question- What do you think he will find?

Four years of the Russian collusion psychodrama- nothing
Four years of January 6th hearings and millions in wasted taxpayer dollars- nothing
The Mar-a-Lago raid and "nuclear secrets"- nothing

For as much as the Uniparty hates Donald Trump, they've spent untold amounts of time and money to find nothing on him, short of rooting through Melania's thongs.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_0684.JPG

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Trump not only dined at his home with anti-Semite Kanye West and Nazi Nick Fuentes — in addition, admitted pedophile Milo Yiannopoulos was at that same dinner.
An anti-Semite, a Nazi and a pedophile. And not a word of criticism from the MAGA GOP.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
kanye shows up with his entourage. do you think the secret service is going to tell them to wait outside?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
Tell me you have no idea how security works without telling me.

Again, No way in Hell the Secret Service as wellas Trump's private security had no idea who was coming. That would a major security breach and heads would roll.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I was correct ( as usual) in my opinion that Trump hasnt condemned Fuentes because many of his "base" support his views

Donald Trump repeatedly refused to disavow the outspoken antisemite and white supremacist Nick Fuentes after they spoke over dinner at his Mar-a-Lago resort, rejecting the advice from advisers over fears he might alienate a section of his base, two people familiar with the situation said.

The former US president was urged publicly and privately to denounce Fuentes in the aftermath of the dinner, which included the performer Ye, previously known as Kanye West, who has also recently been propagating antisemitic remarks.

But Trump eschewed making outright disavowals of Fuentes, the people said, and none of the statements from the campaign or on his Truth Social account included criticism of Fuentes, despite efforts from advisers who reached Trump over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Republican says Trump ‘empowering’ extremists by having dinner with white supremacist
Read more

Trump ultimately made clear that he fundamentally did not want to criticise Fuentes – a product of his dislike of confrontation and his anxiety that it might antagonise a devoted part of his base – and became more entrenched in his obstinance the more he was urged to do so.

Across three statements on Friday, Trump initially sought only to play down the dinner and made no mention of Fuentes or his views, before saying angrily in a post on his Truth Social website that evening that Ye “expressed no antisemitism” and “I didn’t know Nick Fuentes”.

The line about not knowing Fuentes was the closest Trump came to acknowledging the offensive nature of the dinner, under pressure from advisers who warned him that being associated with a racist and Holocaust denier could further damage his personal brand as well as his recently launched 2024 presidential campaign.

But even with his ignorance of Fuentes taken at face value, the statements signal Trump will give extraordinary deference to the most fringe elements of his base – even if it means potentially losing support from more moderate Republicans who have not typically cared for his indulgence of extremism.

Trump has had a long history of delaying or muting criticism of white supremacy, drawing moral equivalency in 2017 between neo-Nazis and counter-protesters at the deadly unrest in Charlottesville, Virginia, and refusing to denounce the far-right Proud Boys group at a 2020 presidential debate.

The halting response to Fuentes most closely mirrored his inability to condemn white supremacist groups after Charlottesville, the people said, when Trump faced intense criticism for not naming the rightwing groups in the bloodshed that ended with the death of a young woman.

When reached for comment, the Trump 2024 campaign said the former president had a record of combating antisemitism, including the appointment of a special envoy to combat antisemitism, and strengthening ties to Israel by recognising Israeli sovereignty in the Golan Heights.

The circumstances of the dinner at Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday, though, have been a new source of consternation for aides, who privately concede that Ye should never have been allowed to meet with Trump in the first place given his own recent antisemitic history.

Trump had intended to meet with Ye one-on-one for some time, according to a person briefed on the matter, though it was postponed around the time that Ye tweeted offensive tropes against Jews – only for it to be inexplicably rescheduled for late November.

The former president ended up meeting with Fuentes, who was at the unrest in Charlottesville, after he came along with Ye and a former Trump campaign aide, Karen Giorno. There was only a skeleton staff from Trump’s “45 Office” at the property ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.

During the dinner, the person said, Fuentes told Trump he was among the former president’s supporters, but that he had been unimpressed with the 2024 campaign launch speech because it appeared stilted instead of appearing “authentic” with his ad-libs and off-the-cuff remarks.

Trump, who had told Fuentes that his advisers preferred him to read speeches as scripted, turned to Ye at one point and said: “He gets me.”

Fuentes also told Trump that he thought the former president would crush other 2024 candidates in a primary, including the Florida governor, Ron DeSantis, the person said – only for Fuentes to appear to endorse DeSantis on his live stream, saying the future of the country “isn’t Donald Tru

newfie

Orange Man himself said he was going to provide his tax returns when audit was completed. Guessing he lied?
the audit never ends . Orange man is not the only one hiding their tax returns. they are all liars and crooks.

my crook ran an awesome economy and built me some new wall on the border so I'll take him over the guy making me pay 5 bucks a gallon for venezualen oil.

newfie

Tell me you have no idea how security works without telling me.

Again, No way in Hell the Secret Service as wellas Trump's private security had no idea who was coming. That would a major security breach and heads would roll.
your response is three days later there Quick draw.

is the security good enough to keep guests of questionable beliefs out
or is the security not good enough to keep memorabilia in?

you have made both arguments on one day or the other. which argument are you chasing today?

newfie

Trump has had a long history of delaying or muting criticism of white supremacy, drawing moral equivalency in 2017 between neo-Nazis and counter-protesters at the deadly unrest in Charlottesville, Virginia, and refusing to denounce the far-right Proud Boys group at a 2020 presidential debate.
Biden has his own “fine people” moment to answer for. In 1993, at a Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the issue of refusing a federal charter to the United Daughters of the Confederacy came up. Biden, who opposed the charter, still referred to the commemorative group as “an organization made up of many fine people who continue to display the Confederate flag as a symbol.”

vantexan

I was correct ( as usual) in my opinion that Trump......
Just so we're clear do you support the BLM group? Do you support Antifa? Did you support the riots of 2020? Do you support the continued incarceration without speedy trial of J6 participants even if their charges are for misdemeanor trespass? Do you support the teaching in schools of CRT? Do you support teaching small children about gender identity and sexual orientation? Do you support encouraging children to change their gender including using puberty blockers? Do you support teachers and others encouraging that and keeping that information from the child's parents? Do you support woke ideology? Do you support equity in all matters even if it means discriminating against more qualified candidates based on their race? Do you support taking wealth from wealthy nations and redistributing it to poor nations? Do you support the government politicizing the Department of Justice to go after political enemies? Do you think it's fine to shut down conservative voices on Twitter and other outlets as long as liberal voices have control and can say what they please? Do you think it's ok in the face of clear evidence for politicians of any party to use their position to make money, even if doing so may compromise the security of the U.S. and its allies?

I could probably think of more, but since you want to hammer the racism theme I think it's only fair we look at what it is you agree with or at least are willing to turn a blind eye to.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Just so we're clear do you support the BLM group? Do you support Antifa? Did you support the riots of 2020? Do you support the continued incarceration without speedy trial of J6 participants even if their charges are for misdemeanor trespass? Do you support the teaching in schools of CRT? Do you support teaching small children about gender identity and sexual orientation? Do you support encouraging children to change their gender including using puberty blockers? Do you support teachers and others encouraging that and keeping that information from the child's parents? Do you support woke ideology? Do you support equity in all matters even if it means discriminating against more qualified candidates based on their race? Do you support taking wealth from wealthy nations and redistributing it to poor nations? Do you support the government politicizing the Department of Justice to go after political enemies? Do you think it's fine to shut down conservative voices on Twitter and other outlets as long as liberal voices have control and can say what they please? Do you think it's ok in the face of clear evidence for politicians of any party to use their position to make money, even if doing so may compromise the security of the U.S. and its allies?

I could probably think of more, but since you want to hammer the racism theme I think it's only fair we look at what it is you agree with or at least are willing to turn a blind eye to.
so.....you are defending this Fuentes guy?you really support this tool?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
your response is three days later there Quick draw.

is the security good enough to keep guests of questionable beliefs out
or is the security not good enough to keep memorabilia in?

you have made both arguments on one day or the other. which argument are you chasing today?
I have one of your fanbois clutter my feed with Thumbs Down notifications so sometimes i miss posts.

I answered that already,you need to keep up.

but again: A)NARA determines what a safe and secure location is for the storage of sensitive classified materiels and national secrets. A safe ina private residence doesn't meet the criteria

B) for at least the sixth time: NO WAY someone is arriving "unnanounced" and getting facetime with a former president. To gain entrance they would HAVE to be on a list of arriving guests and be thoroughly vetted.
I wont debate this as its absolutely absurd to think other wise, This is a MAJOR security issue

newfie

I have one of your fanbois clutter my feed with Thumbs Down notifications so sometimes i miss posts.

I answered that already,you need to keep up.

but again: A)NARA determines what a safe and secure location is for the storage of sensitive classified materiels and national secrets. A safe ina private residence doesn't meet the criteria

B) for at least the sixth time: NO WAY someone is arriving "unnanounced" and getting facetime with a former president. To gain entrance they would HAVE to be on a list of arriving guests and thoroughlyvetted.
I wont debate this as its absolutely absurd to think other wise, This is a MAJOR security issue
so is today a safe and secure day or a not secure enough day? which argument will you be spinning today?

newfie

just so i understand you NARA dictates to the Secret Service what security the president of the united states needs?
so you're saying the president no longer has the ultimate classification and security authority now?
could you provide an update on this new law i cant find it anywhere?

newfie

Biden praised the white supremacists for their "civility," even hailing infamous Democrat bigot Senator James Eastland, who believed Black Americans to be an "inferior race." Biden happily recalled that Eastland "never called me boy."
At the time, Kamala Harris criticized Biden for "coddling" the "reputations of segregationists," attacking him as "misinformed" and "wrong," and called Biden's comments a "very serious matter." Instead of apologizing, Biden doubled down, incredulously asking "apologize for what?" and telling Cory Booker that "he knows better" than to criticize him.