THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes.
So since you agree, why in your opinion are establishment Republicans doing harm to the party?
Just what the Dems want you all fighting amongst yourself plays right into the Dems hand. Doesent matter what the establishment wants. as long as Orangeman’s in charge they are shooting themselves in the foot

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So you agree with Republicans that the fact that left wing school boards are putting CRT into teaching curriculums is insane and needs to be stopped?
FhY1KEFWYAAzExt.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
why in your opinion are establishment Republicans doing harm to the party?
Just what the Dems want you all fighting amongst yourself plays right into the Dems hand. Doesent matter what the establishment wants. as long as Orangeman’s in charge they are shooting themselves in the foot
Do you realize you didn't answer the question?
I guess it's because you can't.
Carry on.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yes, specifically, the 1619 project. Do you support those CRT based lessons being added to public school curriculums?

It's a simple yes or no question.
CRT gets ya'll just about as wound up as Hunter Biden's Laptop.
Your lot LOVES to create imaginary hysteria over nothing

newfie

CRT gets ya'll just about as wound up as Hunter Biden's Laptop.
hmmm interesting. so you're saying rewriting history to make this country look as bad as possible and a laptop that provides proof of biden family corruption gets them all wound up?
what would be the correct response to such?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Trump this morning calls to be reinstated as president and declared the winner of 2020, or to have a new election immediately.

FjDfpAjWQAAxia6.jpg

Box Ox

Trump this morning calls to be reinstated as president and declared the winner of 2020, or to have a new election immediately.

View attachment 409679

He’s right. The Hunter Biden dick pics should have been released before the 2020 election! Trump would have been President right now. I can’t believe Twitter was involved in shutting it down.

Box Ox

That's true but how about let's teach the students the truth and they can believe whatever they like after they're grown?

I agree but “the country is evil” is already the truth for people who believe the country is evil. So that being taught to their kids is just as natural to them as anything else.

vantexan

I agree but “the country is evil” is already the truth for people who believe the country is evil. So that being taught to their kids is just as natural to them as anything else.
There was plenty bad that happened without making up stuff. If they want to believe the country is evil because of the bad that happened that's their prerogative. Historians are saying "The 1619 Project" is factually incorrect in a number of ways so why should we shrug off kids being taught lies?