THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

newfie

Trump has a very long history of pretending he doesnt know anything about his White Supremacist supporters
Trump also has a long history of disavowing white supremacy which i showed in the video you ignored.
the game dems play is to "forget" he disavowed it 200 times before and focus on whether he jumped through your hoop on the latest opportunity to do so.

while you're chasing this your current president has many fond friendships with racists that he does not disavow.

newfie

I think Trump himself told us it wasnt
“I don’t know most of the people who visit me at Mar-a-Lago, the place where I kept classified top-secret documents”
I'm just trying to keep up .
is Maralago secure or not secure? Or does it depend on which argument you decide to make today?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm just trying to keep up .
is Maralago secure or not secure? Or does it depend on which argument you decide to make today?
Try and keep up: The Former Presidents home was raided and documents recovered because the DOJ said it wasnt secure.
I dont have time to educate you today

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Just in: The special master in the Trump Mar-a-Lago doc fight, Judge Raymond Dearie, canceled a conference he'd set for 12/1, saying he no longer thinks in-person appearances are needed. Instead he's asking for clarification on the categorization of certain docs at issue.I'm thinking that Dearie expects the 11th Circuit Appeals court to vacate the Special Master & put the entire case back in DC where it belongs. Dearie doesn't think he will be working on this anymore. The writing is on the wall and orange Jesus' days of stalling are coming to an end.
FirW8TQXkAAzH1C.png

TheDudeAbides92

Hopefully when we have another obvious rig job in 2024 we see here what’s happening in Brazil right now, which is a big reason the media is desperately trying to black out any coverage of it

vantexan

so.....you are defending this Fuentes guy?you really support this tool?
I have no idea who he is. I'm asking you where you stand on what I posted? You keep suggesting that Republicans are racists so it would be interesting to see if you agree with what many Democrats are advocating these days.

newfie

Try and keep up: The Former Presidents home was raided and documents recovered because the DOJ said it wasnt secure.
I dont have time to educate you today
so if you're arguing documents its not secure but if its Fuentes its like Fort Knox?