THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Trumps lawyers have GOT to be pulling their hair our right about now
FirnzRPVIAAtNMj.jpg

vantexan

Just so we're clear do you support the BLM group? Do you support Antifa? Did you support the riots of 2020? Do you support the continued incarceration without speedy trial of J6 participants even if their charges are for misdemeanor trespass? Do you support the teaching in schools of CRT? Do you support teaching small children about gender identity and sexual orientation? Do you support encouraging children to change their gender including using puberty blockers? Do you support teachers and others encouraging that and keeping that information from the child's parents? Do you support woke ideology? Do you support equity in all matters even if it means discriminating against more qualified candidates based on their race? Do you support taking wealth from wealthy nations and redistributing it to poor nations? Do you support the government politicizing the Department of Justice to go after political enemies? Do you think it's fine to shut down conservative voices on Twitter and other outlets as long as liberal voices have control and can say what they please? Do you think it's ok in the face of clear evidence for politicians of any party to use their position to make money, even if doing so may compromise the security of the U.S. and its allies?

I could probably think of more, but since you want to hammer the racism theme I think it's only fair we look at what it is you agree with or at least are willing to turn a blind eye to.
Still waiting @728ups

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Still waiting @728ups
yes you are and yes you will be.
This is nothing but a shrill laundry list of fears of the Q and Trump folks and i'm not even wasting my time going down a rabbit hole of that insanity
CRT?????? Jesus Christ nailed to a tree next you'll be telling me about Litter Boxes in the schools lol

vantexan

yes you are and yes you will be.
This is nothing but a shrill laundry list of fears of the Q and Trump folks and i'm not even wasting my time going down a rabbit hole of that insanity
CRT?????? Jesus Christ nailed to a tree next you'll be telling me about Litter Boxes in the schools lol
What's the problem? You can't defend what the Left is doing so you must deflect by constantly attacking the Right?