THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

That's not what I said. What's your word? Disingenuous?

Which part of "around my part of the country" did you miss?
You do know that Oklahoma was officially "Indian Territory?" Many tribes forcefully resettled there. So you killing every Indian you saw around your part of the country would mean killing many innocent Indians. But hey, they're all evil, right? Kill the babies because they'll grow up killers, right?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What did Jesus say when Peter cut off that Roman soldier's ear?
Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?

Here is why he said it...
"My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence" (John 18:36).
Are you able to understand that the Kingdom of Christ is totally a spiritual institution and not of this world?

vantexan

If you think you get to choose whether or not you die, I've got some bad news for you.
I've made my stance very clear in the past. People have a right to defend themselves. Nations have a right to defend themselves. War is hell and innocent people die. Very different than wiping them all out to prevent future killings. Think of the atrocities committed throughout East Asia and the Pacific by the Japanese. Did we kill them all to prevent a very warlike people from doing the same again? Did we kill all Native Americans? Is Israel killing all Palestinians? Yet we have some here saying the Palestinians should all be put to death because they're all evil. That their kids are just future terrorists. The world community disagrees with you. And of course by saying this I'll be characterized as soft on terrorists. I've been supportive of the Israelis long before October 7th. I have no problem with them destroying Hamas. But killing little kids, women, old people, and even men who never voted for Hamas because it would exterminate any possibility of future terrorism would make the Israelis the same kind of monsters that they're fighting. It's called being civilized. Try to rise above your base instincts and grasp something better. The something you guys claim to follow.

vantexan

Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?

Here is why he said it...
"My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence" (John 18:36).
Are you able to understand that the Kingdom of Christ is totally a spiritual institution and not of this world?
That doesn't give Christians license to commit evil in this world.

rickyb

I've made my stance very clear in the past. People have a right to defend themselves. Nations have a right to defend themselves. War is hell and innocent people die. Very different than wiping them all out to prevent future killings. Think of the atrocities committed throughout East Asia and the Pacific by the Japanese. Did we kill them all to prevent a very warlike people from doing the same again? Did we kill all Native Americans? Is Israel killing all Palestinians? Yet we have some here saying the Palestinians should all be put to death because they're all evil. That their kids are just future terrorists. The world community disagrees with you. And of course by saying this I'll be characterized as soft on terrorists. I've been supportive of the Israelis long before October 7th. I have no problem with them destroying Hamas. But killing little kids, women, old people, and even men who never voted for Hamas because it would exterminate any possibility of future terrorism would make the Israelis the same kind of monsters that they're fighting. It's called being civilized. Try to rise above your base instincts and grasp something better. The something you guys claim to follow.
i like some of this post but both were genocide. you dont have to kill them all for it to be genocide.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're obsessing over his oversimplification that they need to be wiped out. Their culture absolutely does.

I'm not interested in your politically correct rhetoric.

They need to be wiped out.
There will be a humanitarian crisis for the non combatants. It's inevitable, and necessary.

Get over it.

rickyb

You're obsessing over his oversimplification that they need to be wiped out. Their culture absolutely does.

There will be a humanitarian crisis for the non combatants. It's inevitable, and necessary.

Get over it.
dont kill civilians

vantexan

i like some of this post but both were genocide. you dont have to kill them all for it to be genocide.
There's a difference between war and genocide. The Cambodians killing 3 million of their countrymen was genocide. The Hutus killing over a million Tutsis in Rwanda was genocide. The Germans systematically killing Jews was genocide. The Turks killing 1.5 million Armenians was genocide. An attempt by one group to completely eliminate the existence of another group, whether they are successful or not, is genocide. Rival groups fighting each other until one is defeated is war. A lot of people may die, but that's what happens in war. Doesn't make it genocide.

vantexan

Get over it.
You're for the complete elimination of the Palestinians? He cited the Old Testament where Israel went into places and killed every living thing. It's not politically correct to say to take things to such extremes is wrong. But associate me with liberals to try to win the argument.