THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
There are many here that would be sued before me. BrownFlush comes to mind. It would have to be libel, not slander. I have been slandered by more than one person here with outright lies.

If that one photo is manipulated, how do you explain the others?

Staring into her eyes?

View attachment 479379

Looks like a groomer here:

View attachment 479380
Why don't we just go with 'defamation of character'?

Thebrownblob

There are many here that would be sued before me. BrownFlush comes to mind. It would have to be libel, not slander. I have been slandered by more than one person here with outright lies.

If that one photo is manipulated, how do you explain the others?

Staring into her eyes?

View attachment 479379

Looks like a groomer here:

View attachment 479380
You haven’t been slandered by anybody, you have purposely lied about who you are flaunted the rules of this website and even tried to dox people. You truly have no place here and it’s a shame you cannot be permanently banned. Your indignation is laughable if not pathetic.

rickyb

You haven’t been slandered by anybody, you have purposely lied about who you are flaunted the rules of this website and even tried to dox people. You truly have no place here and it’s a shame you cannot be permanently banned.
i am in favor of freedom of speech and the christian truth.

Sportello

You haven’t been slandered by anybody, you have purposely lied about who you are flaunted the rules of this website and even tried to dox people. You truly have no place here and it’s a shame you cannot be permanently banned. Your indignation is laughable if not pathetic.
I’ve been libeled.

What you posted is not true. That is libel per se.

oldngray

nowhere special
I SPIN MORE RHYMES THAN A LAZY SUSAN
AND IM INNOCENT UNTIL MY GUILT IS PROVEN
lazy bed.gif

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It’s worth noting that he will be required to be at the trial every day, will not be allowed to make a mockery of it, and qulp
Be unable to post his nonsense nonstop on social media.
He is going to blow a fuse 🤣

vantexan

How so? How so you refuse to answer the two questions below?
Am I a conscientious objector? Depends on motive. Japan attacks us so we join the war effort to stop two incredibly evil regimes who are determined to take over the world. I support that. al-Qaeda attacks us and we use that as an excuse to take out a pain in our side, Saddam Hussein. We use that as an excuse to manipulate the situation on the ground in Afghanistan to keep there much longer than necessary to pad defense industry profits. I don't support that.

What would make for peace? I think no matter what we do there will always be men trying to seize power and they'll cause death and destruction. Deterrents and a willingness to use them is a good start towards keeping the peace. I support a strong military and also local law enforcement for the deterrence they provide. I don't support using that military to provoke war to make our corporations richer. I certainly don't write off an entire people as intrinsically evil so that we should just kill all of them to insure peace.

If you want to have a civilized world you have to uphold principles to live by. Otherwise you just devolve into savagery. And that should hold true whether you profess Christianity or are an avowed atheist.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Am I a conscientious objector? Depends on motive. Japan attacks us so we join the war effort to stop two incredibly evil regimes who are determined to take over the world. I support that. al-Qaeda attacks us and we use that as an excuse to take out a pain in our side, Saddam Hussein. We use that as an excuse to manipulate the situation on the ground in Afghanistan to keep there much longer than necessary to pad defense industry profits. I don't support that.

What would make for peace? I think no matter what we do there will always be men trying to seize power and they'll cause death and destruction. Deterrents and a willingness to use them is a good start towards keeping the peace. I support a strong military and also local law enforcement for the deterrence they provide. I don't support using that military to provoke war to make our corporations richer. I certainly don't write off an entire people as intrinsically evil so that we should just kill all of them to insure peace.

If you want to have a civilized world you have to uphold principles to live by. Otherwise you just devolve into savagery. And that should hold true whether you profess Christianity or are an avowed atheist.
I understand where you are coming from, Van, but the facts of this situation (Gaza) don't support your beliefs. The Palestinian nation as a whole (90%) supports Hamas' game plan for Israel, which is its elimination. They breed in order to produce more warriors to complete their plan. They reject co-existence with Israel. They attack and commit unspeakable crimes against the civilian Israelis, not their military. Over and over again. The only logical, and rational, response is to eliminate them.

Luke 22:36 "But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

What? This sounds nice, but doesn't answer anything we've talked about or what I asked you.
Try again.
1) Would you have motive not to be a conscientious objector if your Palestinian neighbor broke down your front door, gagged and tied you up and made you watch as they gang raped your wife, then slit her throat, burnt your 6 month old alive while laying in a crib, and took your other three children tied them in a circle at your feet and shot each one in the head three feet away from you? Would you kill? Would you want to kill? Would you want to inflict suffering on such a people? Would you?

2) What would make for peace between ISRAEL and PALESTINE? What would you do? What needs done that will work? What is your answer?

vantexan

I understand where you are coming from, Van, but the facts of this situation (Gaza) don't support your beliefs. The Palestinian nation as a whole (90%) supports Hamas' game plan for Israel, which is its elimination. They breed in order to produce more warriors to complete their plan. They reject co-existence with Israel. They attack and commit unspeakable crimes against the civilian Israelis, not their military. Over and over again. The only logical, and rational, response is to eliminate them.

Luke 22:36 "But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
10% of Adults in Gaza don't support Hamas and if as we've been told repeatedly 50% of the population are children then you're talking about slaughtering a lot of innocent people. We can't stand up to abortion as the taking of innocent human life then defend wholesale slaughter of a people who are of a different mindset.

Let's put it in terms that might be closer to home for you. For generations Northern Ireland has been dominated by Protestants who primarily were moved into the area by the British government from Scotland. The local Catholics were never happy with that and after Ireland achieved its independence they sought to leave British rule and make the whole island one Ireland ruled by Catholics. Thus the constant terrorist attacks and counter attacks for decades. To apply your reasoning to this the British government should've just slaughtered the Catholic minority in Northern Ireland because it certainly looked like they were never going to accept British or local Protestant rule. How'd that turn out?

Israel has an opportunity right now. They can raze entire cities and build much nicer dwellings in their place. Put in decent infrastructure. Maybe build some factories or nice hotels. Turn Gaza into a mini Dubai. If Gaza returns to a cramped, extremely poor hovel that it was it will continue to fester and produce terrorists. Many Muslim countries have decided to accept Israel's right to exist. The Palestinians can come to that conclusion in time but it will take a lot of effort on Israel's part. It would be easier to just kill them all, but the world won't accept that, especially the Muslim nations that Israel has gone to great lengths to coexist peacefully with.

Last edited:

vantexan

What? This sounds nice, but doesn't answer anything we've talked about or what I asked you.
Try again.
1) Would you have motive not to be a conscientious objector if your Palestinian neighbor broke down your front door, gagged and tied you up and made you watch as they gang raped your wife, then slit her throat, burnt your 6 month old alive while laying in a crib, and took your other three children tied them in a circle at your feet and shot each one in the head three feet away from you? Would you kill? Would you want to kill? Would you want to inflict suffering on such a people? Would you?

2) What would make for peace between ISRAEL and PALESTINE? What would you do? What needs done that will work? What is your answer?
I've said all along that a person has the right to defend himself and his family. That war is sometimes necessary to stop evildoers. Under the scenario you describe it's clearly an act of war and the troops should be sent in. There are three paths to be chosen from for Israel imo. They can bow to international pressure and say enough pain has been inflicted and withdraw. Or they can continue until they can completely destroy the group responsible for October 7th, Hamas, while trying to minimize civilian casualties. Or they can do what you suggest, go ahead and kill every Palestinian in Gaza. Then do the same in the West Bank. Then do the same to Hezbollah in southern Lebanon. Looks like they took the second option. Why is it that they, the party wronged repeatedly for decades by Hamas, are choosing the second option rather than your alternative? They've got millions of Palestinians in one small area right now. Why not go ahead and kill them all? According to you it's the logical and right response to do so. For the very reason that all nations have a diplomatic corps. We reason with, understand motivations, work toward resolving conflicts. And we keep trying. We don't become savages who live by the kill or be killed law of the jungle. We want our children to grow up in a safe and sane world. Might doesn't always make right. Good men stand up to evil and put their lives on the line to do so. They don't use their power to bully, dominate, and kill anyone who refuses to bend the knee. We stand up to bullies, we don't become the bully.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I've said all along that a person has the right to defend himself and his family. That war is sometimes necessary to stop evildoers. Under the scenario you describe it's clearly an act of war and the troops should be sent in. There are three paths to be chosen from for Israel imo. They can bow to international pressure and say enough pain has been inflicted and withdraw. Or they can continue until they can completely destroy the group responsible for October 7th, Hamas, while trying to minimize civilian casualties. Or they can do what you suggest, go ahead and kill every Palestinian in Gaza. Then do the same in the West Bank. Then do the same to Hezbollah in southern Lebanon. Looks like they took the second option. Why is it that they, the party wronged repeatedly for decades by Hamas, are choosing the second option rather than your alternative? They've got millions of Palestinians in one small area right now. Why not go ahead and kill them all? According to you it's the logical and right response to do so. For the very reason that all nations have a diplomatic corps. We reason with, understand motivations, work toward resolving conflicts. And we keep trying. We don't become savages who live by the kill or be killed law of the jungle. We want our children to grow up in a safe and sane world. Might doesn't always make right. Good men stand up to evil and put their lives on the line to do so. They don't use their power to bully, dominate, and kill anyone who refuses to bend the knee. We stand up to bullies, we don't become the bully.
You’re being disingenuous 😎
I never asked if it was an act of war .I’m not asking what a person has a right to do. I’m not asking for the three paths Israel. I’m not asking about bullying.
I’m asking you. I think you know that.
Try again.
Would YOU kill? Would YOU want to kill? Would YOU want to inflict suffering on such a people? Would YOU

2) What would make for peace between ISRAEL and PALESTINE? What would YOU do? What needs done that will work? What is YOUR answer?