THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Ah, the personal attack when you know your solution is evil. I've already described what I would do if my family was attacked. It's in those answers Brownflush doesn't consider answers because they're longer than a meme caption. Real men don't slaughter women and children. If you think doing that makes you manly then you've gone off the rails somewhere.
You wouldn’t kill a female combatant is she was trying to kill you or your family?

The questions are simple. You keep moving the goalposts in order to avoid a direct answer.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Brownflush doesn't consider answers because they're longer than a meme caption.
That hurt my feelings....

1713241066742.png

vantexan

You wouldn’t kill a female combatant is she was trying to kill you or your family?

The questions are simple. You keep moving the goalposts in order to avoid a direct answer.
Nope. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You guys flat out said to end the Palestinian problem they should all be killed. It's wrong on so many levels I don't know where to start.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So Trump is in court for making "false entry in the business records of an enterprise" 34 times. Ordinarily, these are misdemeanors, but the crime Bragg is asking a jury to get Trump on is an "elections" crime of stealing the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton.

You read that right.

In his "Statement of Facts" undergirding the case, Bragg relies on a jury believing that Donald Trump stole the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton by lying about his alleged affairs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So Trump is in court for making "false entry in the business records of an enterprise" 34 times. Ordinarily, these are misdemeanors, but the crime Bragg is asking a jury to get Trump on is an "elections" crime of stealing the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton.

You read that right.

In his "Statement of Facts" undergirding the case, Bragg relies on a jury believing that Donald Trump stole the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton by lying about his alleged affairs.

Zero valid legal ground.

Box Ox

Bragg has his team working overtime to weed out any jurors that are not inflicted with TDS.

The left will blame the jurors for this trial if Trump is not found guilty and then Biden loses in November. That's gotta be a lotta pressure on a juror who might otherwise be willing to base their verdict solely on the evidence.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The left will blame the jurors for this trial if Trump is not found guilty and then Biden loses in November. That's gotta be a lotta pressure on a juror who might otherwise be willing to base their verdict solely on the evidence.
Based on the hoops Bragg jumped through just to make the case a felony is enough for a not guilty.

oldngray

nowhere special
Based on the hoops Bragg jumped through just to make the case a felony is enough for a not guilty.
Bragg still can't name the felony he is supposedly linking the state charges to. An impartial judge would have quickly thrown the case out based on that or many other stretches of the law Bragg is trying but not that Trump hating fruitcake of a judge.