THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

You’re being disingenuous 😎
I never asked if it was an act of war .I’m not asking what a person has a right to do. I’m not asking for the three paths Israel. I’m not asking about bullying.
I’m asking you. I think you know that.
You can't answer my points because you know that your position is unacceptable not only to most people but also to the God and faith you claim to follow. I answered your questions.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You can't answer my points because you know that your position is unacceptable not only to most people but also to the God and faith you claim to follow. I answered your questions.
Major deflection.
What points (questions)were directed at me to answer?
I answered your questions.
You did not. You generalized a bunch of blow.
Why do YOU refuse to answer?
Try again.
Would YOU kill? Would YOU want to kill? Would YOU want to inflict suffering on such a people? Would YOU?

2) What would make for peace between ISRAEL and PALESTINE? What do YOU say would work??? What would YOU say needs done?? What is YOUR answer?

vantexan

Major deflection.
What points (questions)were directed at me to answer?

You did not. You generalized a bunch of blow.
Why do YOU refuse to answer?
You ask a very general question then deny that my answers answered it. It doesn't matter what I say. Anyone who would slaughter everyone in a group because of the evil some of that group does isn't practicing Christianity.

BrownFlush

Try again.
Would YOU kill? Would YOU want to kill? Would YOU want to inflict suffering on such a people? Would YOU?

2) What would make for peace between ISRAEL and PALESTINE? What do YOU say would work??? What would YOU say needs done?? What is YOUR answer?
Curious.
This sound general or personal to you?

vantexan

Curious.
This sound general or personal to you?
You take something personal so your first impulse is to slaughter everyone related to the perpetrators in any way? If a man broke into my home while I was at work and raped and murdered my wife and killed my children my first impulse isn't to find his relatives and kill all of them.

vantexan

How about the man that did it?
I'm assuming he's been arrested and faces punishment. If he broke in and didn't leave any evidence of his identity then how would I know who did it? If he left DNA evidence that was on file somewhere I'd assume he would be arrested and jailed long before I could get to him. If he broke in while I was home I'd do everything possible to stop him including killing him. Or die trying while screaming to my wife to take the kids and run to a neighbor. I'd assume you'd do similar.

vantexan

The only reason everyone related to the guy didn't rape and kill your wife and children was he did it first.
There have been millions of criminals whose family haven't committed crimes. It's your opinion that if a man commits a heinous crime his family should be killed too?

BrownFlush

There have been millions of criminals whose family haven't committed crimes. It's your opinion that if a man commits a heinous crime his family should be killed too?
Am I talking with @Integrity?
You dance and blow and spin and say nothing.
Not talking about a heinous crime, DNA , Indians in Oklahoma, somebody getting arrested, millions of criminals, what 10% of adults in Gaza think, Cambodians, or Germans.
1.I just wanted a yes or no if YOU are an Israeli living with the Palestinians next door on Oct 7, would you fight as in shoot to kill?

2.I asked another question for a personal answer about what YOU would do to solve the problem there since "killing them all".....
You're obsessing over his oversimplification that they need to be wiped out. Their culture absolutely does.
means I'm a blood thirsty, savage who is un Christian .
But, I won't ask....
You answering one straight question with a straight answer has not been done, much less two.

vantexan

Am I talking with @Integrity?
You dance and blow and spin and say nothing.
Not talking about a heinous crime, DNA , Indians in Oklahoma, somebody getting arrested, millions of criminals, what 10% of adults in Gaza think, Cambodians, or Germans.
1.I just wanted a yes or no if YOU are an Israeli living with the Palestinians next door on Oct 7, would you fight as in shoot to kill?

2.I asked another question for a personal answer about what YOU would do to solve the problem there since "killing them all".....

means I'm a blood thirsty, savage who is un Christian .
But, I won't ask....
You answering one straight question with a straight answer has not been done, much less two.
You said if a guy killed my family he would have beaten his family to it first. You asked what would I do to him or his family? You didn't specify that it was in Israel but what if it was? You don't kill everyone connected to a killer unless they were in on the killing. I gave an honest answer but no matter what I say you'll say I'm not answering. You are morally corrupt and got called on it. You and others defended killing all Palestinians to prevent future problems. That's anti Christian in pretty much any way possible. True Christian huh? Don't think so.

BrownFlush

You said if a guy killed my family he would have beaten his family to it first. You asked what would I do to him or his family? You didn't specify that it was in Israel but what if it was? You don't kill everyone connected to a killer unless they were in on the killing. I gave an honest answer but no matter what I say you'll say I'm not answering. You are morally corrupt and got called on it. You and others defended killing all Palestinians to prevent future problems. That's anti Christian in pretty much any way possible. True Christian huh? Don't think so.
I don’t care what you think but I know why you aren’t answering.
You gave no answer, much less an honest one.
And, you still won’t answer.
Morality begins with honesty. Thanks for playing.

BrownFlush

1713153721607.png