THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1713155425862.png

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
10% of Adults in Gaza don't support Hamas and if as we've been told repeatedly 50% of the population are children then you're talking about slaughtering a lot of innocent people. We can't stand up to abortion as the taking of innocent human life then defend wholesale slaughter of a people who are of a different mindset.

Let's put it in terms that might be closer to home for you. For generations Northern Ireland has been dominated by Protestants who primarily were moved into the area by the British government from Scotland. The local Catholics were never happy with that and after Ireland achieved its independence they sought to leave British rule and make the whole island one Ireland ruled by Catholics. Thus the constant terrorist attacks and counter attacks for decades. To apply your reasoning to this the British government should've just slaughtered the Catholic minority in Northern Ireland because it certainly looked like they were never going to accept British or local Protestant rule. How'd that turn out?

Israel has an opportunity right now. They can raze entire cities and build much nicer dwellings in their place. Put in decent infrastructure. Maybe build some factories or nice hotels. Turn Gaza into a mini Dubai. If Gaza returns to a cramped, extremely poor hovel that it was it will continue to fester and produce terrorists. Many Muslim countries have decided to accept Israel's right to exist. The Palestinians can come to that conclusion in time but it will take a lot of effort on Israel's part. It would be easier to just kill them all, but the world won't accept that, especially the Muslim nations that Israel has gone to great lengths to coexist peacefully with.
If a line was formed facing you and your family, each person armed and with the intent to kill you and your family, and you with superior weaponry to protect your loved ones.

The question begging an answer is: how judicious would you be in screening the threat, knowing that you could eventually be overwhelmed, and that your family would be tortured before being killed?

vantexan

If a line was formed facing you and your family, each person armed and with the intent to kill you and your family, and you with superior weaponry to protect your loved ones.

The question begging an answer is: how judicious would you be in screening the threat, knowing that you could eventually be overwhelmed, and that your family would be tortured before being killed?
That's an unlikely hypothetical. You're wanting all of a group killed in order to insure some of the group who want to kill you is eliminated.

I spent 3 months in Kyrgyzstan, one in Kazakhstan, and two in Albania. What they all have in common is that the majority in each country are of Muslim heritage. They also were all communist countries. The communists more or less beat religion out of them. So much so that those practicing Islam or Orthodox Christianity, the dominant Christian sect in that part of the world, are in the clear minority. Women whose great-great-grandparents were devout Muslims walk around in Western clothing including pants, with their heads uncovered. No veils. Did see some of that in Kyrgyzstan, but most weren't. I felt no ill will. Most were very friendly and were curious why I came to their country. Do you know what I hear when I recount my experiences here? That I'm naive. That they're evil. Were communists too. I saw first hand people embracing capitalism and it was expressed many times how much they hate the Russians and love the U.S. But people here, influenced by commentators after 9/11, believe they are all in lockstep to conquer and/or kill us. Make no mistake about it, there is a very sizeable percentage of Muslims who'd like nothing better than to kill us or at least conquer us and force subservience on us. But spend time in those countries and you'll soon realize that the only connection most have to Islam is that their families once practiced it. Not any different than how many today in Europe and the U.S. are no longer practicing Christians and their families haven't been for generations. But people here will forever consider them tainted. Fear. They run with the most unlikely scenarios. It's easier. How do you convert someone to Christianity if your solution to Muslim extremism is to kill them all? And how do you face God someday after doing that? What a world we would live in where a 5th of humanity is hunted down and eliminated.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Is it me, or was there no answer in all that?
If you see it, help me out.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That's an unlikely hypothetical. You're wanting all of a group killed in order to insure some of the group who want to kill you is eliminated.
It's an abbreviated description of the Palestinian-Israel situation.

So, you would allow your family to be tortured and killed.

Therein lies the difference between you and real men.

vantexan

It's an abbreviated description of the Palestinian-Israel situation.

So, you would allow your family to be tortured and killed.

Therein lies the difference between you and real men.
Ah, the personal attack when you know your solution is evil. I've already described what I would do if my family was attacked. It's in those answers Brownflush doesn't consider answers because they're longer than a meme caption. Real men don't slaughter women and children. If you think doing that makes you manly then you've gone off the rails somewhere.