THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
New York City union workers voting 3 to 1 for Trump. Read that again. New York + Union. WOW. Someone needs to tell these people how everyone is embarrassed of Trump and how no one is going to vote for a criminal. What’s wrong with these people.
👇🏼

Last edited:

Darmark7

Which election was this?

The upcoming election in November. The Union leader said support for Trump is 3 to 1 for Trump. I’m surprised that Union people would tell him even if they were planning to vote for Trump. Click on the link below and read for the details.
Link 👇🏼

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The Trump supporters seem very deranged.
Sad & Pathetic self-loathing, brainwashed liberals...

1714077750262.png

HarryWarden

The upcoming election in November. The Union leader said support for Trump is 3 to 1 for Trump. I’m surprised that Union people would tell him even if they were planning to vote for Trump. Click on the link below and read for the details.
Link 👇🏼
Conservatives and voting against their self interests, a classic combo

HarryWarden

Today the surpreme court is hearing oral arguments on whether the president should have presidential immunity, and be above the law, which trump is arguing for.

What is everyone’s opinion on this?

Thebrownblob

Today the surpreme court is hearing oral arguments on whether the president should have presidential immunity, and be above the law, which trump is arguing for.

I think it’s pretty clear presidents definitely have some level of immunity. Remember, they can write executive orders. Not a real law , but definitely self-serving. Without immunity. I think every living president would be getting sued from all kinds of places. I think the Supreme Court gives Trump a partial win and kicks the rest of the can down the road because they don’t want to make a decision.

Darmark7

I thought presidents have always had presidential immunity. So why is it a problem now?

HarryWarden

I thought presidents have always had presidential immunity. So why is it a problem now?
If presidents had immunity, then why would Nixon have resigned?

Disappointed the first two comments are in favor of this, but not surprised

I’m extremely confident that if it was Biden arguing for presidential immunity, everyone would be against it. And rightfully so

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

If presidents had immunity, then why would Nixon have resigned?

Disappointed the first two comments are in favor of this, but not surprised
In favor of what? Nixon resigning really didn’t mean anything. And I hope beyond all hope that the Supreme Court says Presidents do not have immunity that way Barack Obama can be tried as a criminal for his murderous drone program.

Even American citizens with no trial.

You asked me what I thought would happen. I told you I don’t think the Supreme Court has any desire to say Presidents don’t have immunity. Remember the thing you think you want, you don’t want. Dregs Up to a lot of trouble for presidents past and present.

Just beat him at the ballot box.

HarryWarden

In favor of what? Nixon resigning really didn’t mean anything. And I hope beyond all hope that the Supreme Court says Presidents do not have immunity that way Barack Obama can be tried as a criminal for his murderous drone program.

Even American citizens with no trial.

You asked me what I thought would happen. I told you I don’t think the Supreme Court has any desire to say Presidents don’t have immunity. Remember the thing you think you want, you don’t want. Dregs Up to a lot of trouble for presidents past and present.

Just beat him at the ballot box.
Why wouldn’t I want past presidents tried and prosecuted if they were proven to have broken the law?

Thebrownblob

Why wouldn’t I want past presidents tried and prosecuted if they were proven to have broken the law?
Because you’re naïve and don’t understand all the decisions presidents have to make that could make them have nothing but lawsuits and criminal trials for the rest of their life. Again presidents can write executive orders and even pardon themselves completely. Presidents and to some degree politicians are in a club that you’re not in.

HarryWarden

Because you’re naïve and don’t understand all the decisions presidents have to make that could make them have nothing but lawsuits and criminal trials are doing for the rest of their life. Again presidents can write executive orders and even pardon themselves completely. Presidents and to some degree politicians are in a club that you’re not in.
And you want that? Presidents are not kings. If they don’t want the responsibility they should ky take the job. Executive orders are not illegal I don’t know why you keep bringing that up. Neither are drones or bombs. But it’s quite alarming you think presidents should be above the law because it might make their job more difficult from stress of lawsuits, we might as well just let them do whatever they want, because I’m the naive one

Also ironic you saying “beat him in the ballot box” when that’s what the case is over. Trump claiming the election was rigged and trying to over turn it, illegally.

Thebrownblob

And you want that? Presidents are not kings. If they don’t want the responsibility they should ky take the job. Executive orders are not illegal I don’t know why you keep bringing that up. Neither are drones or bombs. But it’s quite alarming you think presidents should be above the law because it might make their job more difficult from stress of lawsuits, we might as well just let them do whatever they want, because I’m the naive one
My friend, you’re confusing things because you want to argue with me you asked me what I thought and I’ve given you the reasons and I told you why. if it at any point in time you thought I thought it was fair your mistaken, but it is what it is. This is what I believe the Supreme Court will do. They have no desire to make a ruling like you want.

HarryWarden

My friend, you’re confusing things because you want to argue with me you asked me what I thought and I’ve given you the reasons and I told you why. if it at any point in time you thought I thought it was fair your mistaken, but it is what it is. This is what I believe the Supreme Court will do. They have no desire to make a ruling like you want.
I guess we’ll see. And I’m arguing because you said I’m naive for believing the president should not be above the law. I guess we’ll see though. Should be a fun time in office for Biden though if it rules he has immunity

Thebrownblob

I guess we’ll see. And I’m arguing because you said I’m naive for believing the president should not be above the law. I guess we’ll see though. Should be a fun time in office for Biden though if it rules he has immunity
I still think you’re misunderstanding me. I think you’re naïve because you believe the Supreme Court will rule the way you think you “want” them to. I explained to you why I don’t think they will and yes, we will see. Again, I was only answering your question with my opinion.

HarryWarden

I still think you’re misunderstanding me. I think you’re naïve because you believe the Supreme Court will rule the way you think you “want” them to. I explained to you why I don’t think they will and yes, we will see. Again, I was only answering your question with my opinion.
Please show me where I said what I think the Supreme Court will do

Thebrownblob

Please show me where I said what I think the Supreme Court will do
Show me where I said that what I told you I “think” they will do is what I hope they do? Which is what you basically accuse me of. You asked a question and then proceeded to say you’re disappointed with my answer lol. It was my opinion and I gave you some pretty good reason I believe that. There’s a pretty good chance we both want the same thing just for different reasons so I’m not even sure why you’re arguing with me. I just don’t think that will happen.