THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

HarryWarden

So Trump is evil incarnate while Biden is a boy scout for saying the same thing?
Because trump supporters believe the vaccine is dangerous, Biden supporters dont

So if you believe the vaccine is a global conspiracy killing millions, why would you vote for the guy who takes credit for it?

Thebrownblob

Because trump supporters believe the vaccine is dangerous, Biden supporters dont

So if you believe the vaccine is a global conspiracy killing millions, why would you vote for the guy who takes credit for it?
Again week, little sheep like you would listen to someone like Trump or Biden about anything like that. I’ll talk to my doctor.

vantexan

Who said it's a global conspiracy killing millions? Why do you exaggerate in an attempt to win an argument?

HarryWarden

Apparently has me on ignore after I pointed out it wasn't Trump who went to SCOTUS about immunity.
Because trump and his lawyers were already arguing that case, it was going to happen regardless, Jack smith asked the surpreme court to fast track the decision and skip the other courts to move the case along quicker

vantexan

Because trump and his lawyers were already arguing that case, it was going to happen regardless, Jack smith asked the surpreme court to fast track the decision and skip the other courts to move the case along quicker
Trump and his lawyers were arguing that in court, not in front of SCOTUS. Smith was concerned that Trump's appeal might go to SCOTUS and his conviction would be overturned so he petitioned SCOTUS to make a ruling on it. Apparently in your world people aren't allowed to mount a defense. They just have to take whatever the government doles out(as long as it's a Democratic administration doing the doling).

HarryWarden

Trump and his lawyers were arguing that in court, not in front of SCOTUS. Smith was concerned that Trump's appeal might go to SCOTUS and his conviction would be overturned so he petitioned SCOTUS to make a ruling on it. Apparently in your world people aren't allowed to mount a defense. They just have to take whatever the government doles out(as long as it's a Democratic administration doing the doling).
You just said what I said, congrats

Thebrownblob

Almost like if trump didn’t try overturning the election and being the first president to not peacefully give up power, he wouldn’t be screaming about presidential immunity
From where I sit, he did leave and I don’t think there’s been any court case that I know of that’s proven that he was trying to do otherwise. I’ve heard plenty of opinions on both sides but far as I know Joe Biden sworn got just like he was supposed to.

HarryWarden

From where I sit, he did leave and I don’t think there’s been any court case that I know of that’s proven that he was trying to do otherwise. I’ve heard plenty of opinions on both sides but far as I know Joe Biden sworn got just like he was supposed to.
Well you should read a little more then. Jan 6, the fake electors, guiliani and team just indicted, Arizona fake certificates, Georgia “lost votes”

Have you read Mike Pence’s description of what went on Jan 6? He refused to get in the secret service vehicle, he said he knew what they were trying to do

Trumps own Vice President isn’t endorsing him for goodness sake