THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

Are you serious? You’ve never heard the plandemic? Bill gates conspiracies? Fauci?

you’re just lying to yourself now lol
You find one post I've made claiming that. I've pointed out that we are experiencing a high rate of excess deaths, especially among young, otherwise healthy adults. That the common denominator is the mRNA vaccines. That normally vaccines aren't pushed through so quickly and if they are experiencing the adverse reactions during lengthy trials that the mRNA vaccines are experiencing then they would never make it to market. All I hear from the Left is accusations of lying by those pointing out the obvious. Y'all made taking the vaccines an article of faith and went after people who refused to get vaccinated because they had concerns about safety. Even now after concrete proof that the vaccines don't prevent getting Covid or prevent the spread the Left still wants to defend them and attack those who refuse to take them.

Thebrownblob

What are you even arguing at this point man? Really think about what you’re saying. How would presidential immunity have stopped Andrew Jackson from doing the trail of tears? You’re just arguing for the sake of it now
Hey Harry, why didn’t Andrew Jackson go to prison after he told the Supreme Court to go pound sand?
I got a really good reason for you

Presidents and the executive branch have executive orders and lots of immunity they can do just about anything they want and they have most of the power. Andrew Jackson knew that and he told thrm to take their court ruling and shove it up there hind end. 😂 and the Supreme Court didn’t do a damn thing to him.

Really should tell you all you need to know about what President can and can’t do.

vantexan

Well you should read a little more then. Jan 6, the fake electors, guiliani and team just indicted, Arizona fake certificates, Georgia “lost votes”

Have you read Mike Pence’s description of what went on Jan 6? He refused to get in the secret service vehicle, he said he knew what they were trying to do

Trumps own Vice President isn’t endorsing him for goodness sake
Look into the coordination between AG's, DA's, and the Biden administration over all these trials going on. This is a brazen attempt to subvert democracy.

HarryWarden

You find one post I've made claiming that. I've pointed out that we are experiencing a high rate of excess deaths, especially among young, otherwise healthy adults. That the common denominator is the mRNA vaccines. That normally vaccines aren't pushed through so quickly and if they are experiencing the adverse reactions during lengthy trials that the mRNA vaccines are experiencing then they would never make it to market. All I hear from the Left is accusations of lying by those pointing out the obvious. Y'all made taking the vaccines an article of faith and went after people who refused to get vaccinated because they had concerns about safety. Even now after concrete proof that the vaccines don't prevent getting Covid or prevent the spread the Left still wants to defend them and attack those who refuse to take them.
Funny, you say you never said that, then write a paragraph saying that.

Thebrownblob

Well you should read a little more then. Jan 6, the fake electors, guiliani and team just indicted, Arizona fake certificates, Georgia “lost votes”

Have you read Mike Pence’s description of what went on Jan 6? He refused to get in the secret service vehicle, he said he knew what they were trying to do

Trumps own Vice President isn’t endorsing him for goodness sake
The fact is, there’s nothing that could’ve happened that day that could’ve changed anything it would’ve had have happened many weeks before that.

All of a sudden you like Mike Pence and believe him? Lol.

HarryWarden

Hey Harry, why didn’t Andrew Jackson go to prison after he told the Supreme Court to go pound sand?
I got a really good reason for you

Presidents and the executive branch have executive orders and lots of immunity they can do just about anything they want and they have most of the power. Andrew Jackson knew that and he told thrm to take their court ruling and shove it up there hind end. 😂 and the Supreme Court didn’t do a damn thing to him.

Really should tell you all you need to know about what President can and can’t do.
Have you read the ruling the justice wrote for the majority of the court for that case?

If it be true that the Cherokee Nation have rights, this is not
the tribunal in which those rights are to be asserted. If it be
true that wrongs have been inflicted, and that still greater
are to be apprehended, this is not the tribunal which can
redress the past or prevent the future.”

And what exactly are you even arguing now at this point? The president is literally above the law and doesn’t have to listen to anyone?

So if Biden gets rid of the second ammendment, and people complain, are you going to tell them he has presidential immunity and Andrew Jackson didn’t listen to the surpreme court so they can pound sand?
The fact is, there’s nothing that could’ve happened that day that could’ve changed anything it would’ve had have happened many weeks before that.

All of a sudden you like Mike Pence and believe him? Lol.
No I don’t like mike pence, but im saying when your own Vice President is not endorsing you, and says that he was wrong in Jan 6, that is alarming. How do you not see that?

Thebrownblob

Have you read the ruling the justice wrote for the majority of the court for that case?

If it be true that the Cherokee Nation have rights, this is not
the tribunal in which those rights are to be asserted. If it be
true that wrongs have been inflicted, and that still greater
are to be apprehended, this is not the tribunal which can
redress the past or prevent the future.”

And what exactly are you even arguing now at this point? The president is literally above the law and doesn’t have to listen to anyone?

So if Biden gets rid of the second ammendment, and people complain, are you going to tell them he has presidential immunity and Andrew Jackson didn’t listen to the surpreme court so they can pound sand?

No I don’t like mike pence, but im saying when your own Vice President is not endorsing you, and says that he was wrong in Jan 6, that is alarming. How do you not see that?
Because it doesn’t have anything to do with it. Everything you saw January 6 was Bread & Circus at that point the electors had already made their decision and if Trump wanted to change the outcome, he would’ve had to convince them before that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Because it doesn’t have anything to do with it. Everything you saw January 6 was Bread & Circus at that point the electors had already made their decision and if Trump wanted to change the outcome, he would’ve had to convince them before that.
Not exactly….but I’m too drunk to explain it.

HarryWarden

Wanting you to find love is personal insult? Interesting.
“he’s a snot nose little kid that thinks he knows what he’s talking about. He looks more more ignorant as he talks so let him go.”

“You seem kind of pathetic”

Whatever doesn’t bother me, just funny you hide behind being impartial and unbiased but clearly triggered over a debate

HarryWarden

What do you mean it has nothing to do with it? That’s literally what the immunity case is over lmao

Yeah… makes sense you guys are drunk

When I was drunk I would go out and get girls, not argue on an Internet forum. To each their own though I suppose

Brown Down

The fact is, trump told his supporters that the vaccine is safe and effective and recommended they get it, and his supporters believe the vaccine is a global conspiracy killing millions of people

So either trump is a dumb gullible idiot or he’s the most evil man in the world recommending his supporters get a vaccine that they believe will kill them, so which is it?

You can’t say the same for Biden and his supporters, because they believe the vaccine is safe and effective
He said that before stuff started coming out about it again I have said he spoke out way too soon about it. Biden kept changing the narrative as more things kept coming out about the vaccine and it's issues(and there have been plenty) yet you continue to prove my damn point of how you only want to post one side of the story Kid that's not the truth that's biased propaganda and you've gotten called out on it. Most normal people would take their lumps and move on You unfortunately seem to have to learn from the School of hard knocks. And it seems like you have to learn from all of them not just one or two. You're barking up the wrong tree on trying to think I'm a Trump supporter or a Biden supporter. There are more than two sides and the sooner you learn that crap especially when this for the easier it'll be for you.

HarryWarden

He said that before stuff started coming out about it again I have said he spoke out way too soon about it. Biden kept changing the narrative as more things kept coming out about the vaccine and it's issues(and there have been plenty) yet you continue to prove my damn point of how you only want to post one side of the story Kid that's not the truth that's biased propaganda and you've gotten called out on it. Most normal people would take their lumps and move on You unfortunately seem to have to learn from the School of hard knocks. And it seems like you have to learn from all of them not just one or two. You're barking up the wrong tree on trying to think I'm a Trump supporter or a Biden supporter. There are more than two sides and the sooner you learn that crap especially when this for the easier it'll be for you.
Nope, he still claims it, and he even talked about getting boosters, well after these “claims”’came out