THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Brown Down

Because trump supporters believe the vaccine is dangerous, Biden supporters dont

So if you believe the vaccine is a global conspiracy killing millions, why would you vote for the guy who takes credit for it?
Because the majority people don't believe it's a global conspiracy in killing people they believe it wasn't anywhere near as good as everybody made it out to be. Is it safe yeah. Is it perfectly safe no nor has any faxing ever made. But yet it was touted as such for a long time. Is it effective not anywhere near as good as what it was touted to be. But yet they kept pushing the narrative that it's super effective including better than natural immunity which is the biggest falsehood ever with any virus and vaccine. So keep on pushing false narratives and keep acting like you know what you're talking about. Cuz all you're doing is proving everybody right here that you're just a smart nose kid who doesn't know Jack and :censored2:.

Brown Down

Nope, he still claims it, and he even talked about getting boosters, well after these “claims”’came out
Yeah he didn't claim all the other crap that's came out to be false now has he no he hasn't But Biden sure did. And he claimed a whole bunch of other :censored2: hat's been proven 100% false. At this point you're just a complete friend* maroon.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah he didn't claim all the other crap that's came out to be false now has he no he hasn't But Biden sure did. And he claimed a whole bunch of other :censored2: hat's been proven 100% false. At this point you're just a complete friend* maroon.
Don’t forget, Biden was a trucker too.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Well I truly wish you guys the best, but might not be a great sign if you’re spending your free time getting drunk and arguing online.

I mean… I’m doing the same, but at least I’m sober I guess
You are beating your head against a wall on here arguing with these dudes. No matter what you say it won't make a difference to them. Just walk away dude, walk away

vantexan

It’s almost like there was a global pandemic
Who said there wasn't? But what do we know about the vaccines used to fight it? They didn't stop getting it. They didn't stop transmitting it. And there have been so many adverse reactions listed on the CDC's VAER's website that any other vaccine experiencing the same during the normal lengthy trials would not make it to market. But hey, our pharmaceutical companies made serious bank. So there's that.

UnionStrong

Who said there wasn't? But what do we know about the vaccines used to fight it? They didn't stop getting it. They didn't stop transmitting it. And there have been so many adverse reactions listed on the CDC's VAER:s website that any other vaccine experiencing the same during the normal lengthy trials would not make it to market. But hey, our pharmaceutical companies made serious bank. So there's that.
The covid vaccine is a Trojan horse

HarryWarden

Who said there wasn't? But what do we know about the vaccines used to fight it? They didn't stop getting it. They didn't stop transmitting it. And there have been so many adverse reactions listed on the CDC's VAER's website that any other vaccine experiencing the same during the normal lengthy trials would not make it to market. But hey, our pharmaceutical companies made serious bank. So there's that.
We know that people who got the vaccine are MUCH less likely to be hospitalized and die from Covid

Brown Down

We know that people who got the vaccine are MUCH less likely to be hospitalized and die from Covid
Except that's not what was touted at all and you know it remember it was 100% effective better than natural immunity You couldn't get it and then it's now down to well you might not go to the hospital. That's a huge difference. And you've turned a complete blind eye to that kind of stuff and that's what I've called you out on. Yet you want to go to the other extreme and think I'm part of a global conspiracy and it's poison and that's completely BS and you know it

UnionStrong

Except that's not what was touted at all and you know it remember it was 100% effective better than natural immunity You couldn't get it and then it's now down to well you might not go to the hospital. That's a huge difference. And you've turned a complete blind eye to that kind of stuff and that's what I've called you out on. Yet you want to go to the other extreme and think I'm part of a global conspiracy and it's poison and that's completely BS and you know it
97% safe and effective. You can’t transmit or receive the virus if you’re vaccinated. The sheep have a short memory. Or are too embarrassed to admit they were duped.

PT Car Washer

While trump paid $150,000 each to 2 women to not disclose he had sex with and now is denying he ever met them. Who is the bigger liar?