THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1714186856084.png

vantexan

…but trump says the same thing, and takes credit for the vaccine, and says he is the reason they came out
He got them pushed through much faster than normal. You think we're all mindless Trump followers but we don't mind pointing out his flaws. I remember major Dems saying they wouldn't trust a Trump vaccine but as soon as Biden was sworn in they all changed their tune. There's a lot of blame to go around, and a lot of denial.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Anyone else notice that not a single member of Trump’s family is in the courtroom supporting him?
Not his wife, two daughters or three sons.
No friends like Rudy, the pillow guy, the Kraken Lady, nobody .
No one from the the Republican Party is seen either, not a single boot licker like Cruz, Rubio, MJT, Boebert or Graham
I mean even Jeffery Dahmers parents were at his trial every single day. Ted Bundy had family at his trial as well
This speaks volumes

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Keep telling yourself that. It'll give you comfort when he's reelected in spite of the Dems best efforts.
You were certain of the Red Wave as well .
I have educated you on why Trump will lose yet again and will gladly educate you further:
Trumps base are boomers that are dying out every day ( imagine how many more votes he’d have had not so many MAGA folks refused to get vaccinated and died of Covid)
The younger generation, the Zoomers are growing every day and are very politically motivated. They despise the party they view as stripping people of rights and will come out in droves to vote against Trump .
They prevented the Red Wave and are going to torpedo that Orange Clown.
Unlike yourself I don’t push my opinion as fact. Please read the link and become even more educated

PT Car Washer

Nothing illegal about them. The question in court is how they were reported in his accounting. Federal prosecutors passed on charging him with what are misdemeanors. Bragg turned them into felony charges and said they are connected to an underlying crime(which he won't name).
Not illegal, just immoral. Okay. LOL

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You were certain of the Red Wave as well .
I have educated you on why Trump will lose yet again and will gladly educate you further:
Trumps base are boomers that are dying out every day ( imagine how many more votes he’d have had not so many MAGA folks refused to get vaccinated and died of Covid)
The younger generation, the Zoomers are growing every day and are very politically motivated. They despise the party they view as stripping people of rights and will come out in droves to vote against Trump .
They prevented the Red Wave and are going to torpedo that Orange Clown.
Unlike yourself I don’t push my opinion as fact. Please read the link and become even more educated

So since Dems know it will be an easy victory why are they so stupid to try and keep Trump off the ballot? They should make sure he is the one running. No other person that would run would be as hated as he is.., Right? Like you pointed out his family doesn’t even stand with him. They would probably vote for Biden. No other person that would run would be a criminal like him. Add to all that there are only a few boomers that are still alive because they was smart enough to get vaxed so he would only get a handful of votes. So why are the Democrats trying every thing they can to keep this loser off the ballot? Something seems to not add up.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So since Dems know it will be an easy victory why are they so stupid to try and keep Trump off the ballot? They should make sure he is the one running. No other person that would run would be as hated as he is.., Right? Like you pointed out his family doesn’t even stand with him. They would probably vote for Biden. No other person that would run would be a criminal like him. Add to all that there are only a few boomers that are still alive because they was smart enough to get vaxed so he would only get a handful of votes. So why are the Democrats trying every thing they can to keep this loser off the ballot? Something seems to not add up.
The Lock Her Up crowd is so upset over him being held accountable for his crimes.
It’s ironic that in 2016 Trump was of the opinion if Hillary were indicted she shouldn’t be allowed to run for president.

Darmark7

The Lock Her Up crowd is so upset over him being held accountable for his crimes.
It’s ironic that in 2016 Trump was of the opinion if Hillary were indicted she shouldn’t be allowed to run for president.

Dont worry about 2016. Most of those MAGA anti vaxers are probably dead by now anyway.
Back to the confusing question. Why do the Dems not want Trump to be able to be on the ballot? It’s an easy win for Biden. Biden whipped him already in the most secure election in history and that was before Trump had 4 years to show he is a racist, criminal dictator. So Biden would probably get 90% of the votes now. Why would Dems want anyone else but Trump to be on the ballot?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Dont worry about 2016. Most of those MAGA anti vaxers are probably dead by now anyway.
Back to the confusing question. Why do the Dems not want Trump to be able to be on the ballot? It’s an easy win for Biden. Biden whipped him already in the most secure election in history and that was before Trump had 4 years to show he is a racist, criminal dictator. So Biden would probably get 90% of the votes now. Why would Dems want anyone else but Trump to be on the ballot?
They're so :censored2:ing stupid and braindead, all that matters is that they create chaos and incite fear and anger.
Self-loathing people are like that. You can see it here as a small example of their problem.

It's all about hatred because they really hate themselves for their insignificance and failures.

Now watch.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You must be hanging around @vantexan too much as you are making crap up and presenting it as fact.
Democrats want him on the ballot so he will be defeated once again.
It’s amusing that the Lock Her Up
Crowd thinks having Trump
Being tried for his many indictments and charges as “Lawfare” as an attempt to keep him off the ballot.

PT Car Washer

Nothing illegal about them. The question in court is how they were reported in his accounting. Federal prosecutors passed on charging him with what are misdemeanors. Bragg turned them into felony charges and said they are connected to an underlying crime(which he won't name).
So you do believe trump had a sexual relationship with at least two of the women he paid off? You do know trump still denies it. That would make him a liar in your eyes.

Darmark7

You must be hanging around @vantexan too much as you are making crap up and presenting it as fact.
Democrats want him on the ballot so he will be defeated once again.
It’s amusing that the Lock Her Up
Crowd thinks having Trump
Being tried for his many indictments and charges as “Lawfare” as an attempt to keep him off the ballot.

Yep Dems want him on the ballot so bad that they didn’t go after him for these things that all happened years ago until now and all at the same time. Shame on the Dems for letting this dangerous criminal walk the streets free for years while they knew they could have almost 100 indictments against him.
That’s almost as funny as Dems saying Trump can’t put 2 sentences together while saying Biden is mentally OK.
👇🏼Click link

He Can’t Run’: Democrats Want to Kick Donald Trump ‘Off the Ballot’​

Last edited:

vantexan

Not illegal, just immoral. Okay. LOL
But you guys keep saying he broke the law. And considering what people who identify as Democrats push I don't think you've cornered the market on morality. You want to use morality as a weapon but have no interest in upholding moral standards. Dems go on and on about a woman's right to choose, for example, yet what is the primary reason abortion is wanted? No matter how much you cite outliers like health of the mother, etc, the primary reason is little Susie got knocked up having unprotected sex and is in no position financially to have and support a child. So let's forget the moral high ground when you're willing to kill an unborn child. Trump is no saint, and his fame and fortune gave him access to extremely attractive and willing women. He was doing what millions of men wish they could(and was clearly wrong doing so). But I doubt those who sniff that he's so horrible morally speaking would like the things they have done in their own lives held up to scrutiny. But hey, if you can find an honorable man in Washington who knows how to run an economy well and has the spine necessary to keep the world from going up in flames then by all means put him forth. Joe Biden isn't that man.

Thebrownblob

But you guys keep saying he broke the law. And considering what people who identify as Democrats push I don't think you've cornered the market on morality. You want to use morality as a weapon but have no interest in upholding moral standards. Dems go on and on about a woman's right to choose, for example, yet what is the primary reason abortion is wanted? No matter how much you cite outliers like health of the mother, etc, the primary reason is little Susie got knocked up having unprotected sex and is in no position financially to have and support a child. So let's forget the moral high ground when you're willing to kill an unborn child. Trump is no saint, and his fame and fortune gave him access to extremely attractive and willing women. He was doing what millions of men wish they could(and was clearly wrong doing so). But I doubt those who sniff that he's so horrible morally speaking would like the things they have done in their own lives held up to scrutiny. But hey, if you can find an honorable man in Washington who knows how to run an economy well and has the spine necessary to keep the world from going up in flames then by all means put him forth. Joe Biden isn't that man.
Do you have Susie‘s number?

vantexan

So you do believe trump had a sexual relationship with at least two of the women he paid off? You do know trump still denies it. That would make him a liar in your eyes.
It's an established fact that Trump had Michael Cohen make Stormy Daniels go away by paying her off. And if paying attention we know he had relations with Karen McDougal. I haven't heard him deny this but if he is then he's obviously deluding himself into thinking he can lie his way out of it. But let me ask you, if Joe Biden says lie after lie about his past does that make it ok because you think Trump's lies are for worse things? Lies are lies. Joe and Donald have something in common. They are both relentless promoters of themselves. The difference is one told all kinds of fibs to embellish his image to get reelected for close to 50 years. The other has a track record of running a business and is always shining his reputation to promote his business dealings. So which one is worse? The Dems absolutely loved Trump when he was a Democrat. Seems there's a lot of hypocrisy on the Dems side. And Republicans despised Trump when he was a prominent Democrat. But lionize him now that he's Republican. What changed? Seems there is hypocrisy all around. But I'll take his Republican conversion if he governs well. What the Biden administration has done is hurting the country.