THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Brown Down

President Biden is not standing trial in criminal court.
still both liars though and that's what this whole thing was about doesn't matter if one's being tried and criminal court or not they're both liars and you refuse to admit it.
And I'm still waiting for how that was a personal attack. But I can already venture and say you didn't have a good answer so you had to resort to"I'm being attacked"

HarryWarden

A trump conspiracy theory? trump rewrote the dictionaries. What next?
They just mocked me for claiming they think the vaccine is a global conspiracy, and now @UnionStrong is citing how the dictionary changed the definition of vaccine

Lmao

The democrats are in on it, the fbi, the media, our world allies, the scientific community, the education system, and now… THE DICTIONARY!

HarryWarden

Because none of us here said it was a global conspiracy that I saw. But I guess we can add selective reading and hearing to your blinder issue.
So a massive global vaccine that is killing people and ineffective, and the scientists are lying about it and the dictionary is changing the definition of vaccine… isn’t a global conspiracy?

Brown Down

So a massive global vaccine that is killing people and ineffective, and the scientists are lying about it and the dictionary is changing the definition of vaccine… isn’t a global conspiracy
And yet when did I ever say anything about that stuff except that it was t as effective as touted multiple times. Nor as effective as natural immunity. Nor perfectly safe. But hey just keep putting words in others mouths I'm sure eventually they might believe it themselves. I really can't believe somebody like you has made it through life like this. You're just the product of too many warning labels on too many products.

HarryWarden

And yet when did I ever say anything about that stuff except that it was t as effective as touted multiple times. Nor as effective as natural immunity. Nor perfectly safe. But hey just keep putting words in others mouths I'm sure eventually they might believe it themselves. I really can't believe somebody like you has made it through life like this. You're just the product of too many warning labels on too many products.
So you’re saying the scientific community, media and politicians lied right? Gosh, a large group of people around the world working together and lying about something together sounds like… a conspiracy

Brown Down

So you’re saying the scientific community, media and politicians lied right? Gosh, a large group of people around the world working together and lying about something together sounds like… a conspiracy
I mean there's plenty of proof that they've backtracked on how good it was so yeah You want to call it lying sure. I call it speaking before all the facts were out. And there's plenty of proof of what was said and what is now being said and you can't even deny that there's a good bit of difference

Brown Down

And there's a huge difference between speaking out too quickly and a conspiracy. But I wouldn't Yes somebody like you would understand the difference

Brown Down

Now well it's been fun laughingl at some people in our little group I'm going to enjoy my staycation full of house destruction and drinking and hitting a little white ball around while coming up with new four letter words.

Brown Down

So I guess I hope you win crisis where pharmaceutical companies paid doctors to push opioids was just fine as well right? I mean. Doctors lying because of money? Never. Btw my state was one of not the hardest hit and I know of 3 casualtirs due to it including a former driver.
But hey you keep drinking the Kool-Aid and believing that everybody tells the truth all the time on one side and they all lie on the other.
I'm literally shaking my head and now dumb some of you guys really are that believe this crap

HarryWarden

So I guess I hope you win crisis where pharmaceutical companies paid doctors to push opioids was just fine as well right? I mean. Doctors lying because of money? Never. Btw my state was one of not the hardest hit and I know of 3 casualtirs due to it including a former driver.
But hey you keep drinking the Kool-Aid and believing that everybody tells the truth all the time on one side and they all lie on the other.
I'm literally shaking my head and now dumb some of you guys really are that believe this crap
Wait I thought it wasn’t a conspiracy? Now im
Drinking the kool aid. Funny

Brown Down

Trump is still taking credit for the vaccine and said he got the boosters and recommends it, so what’s his exscuse now?
Fine for about the 50th time I never said it was an effective I just said it wasn't as effective as they stated. I never once said it didn't have its uses as somebody with medical issues or advanced age would be very beneficial. So you're continuing to bark up the wrong tree about me thinking it's a conspiracy as you call it and not admiring they made a mistake.
Wait I thought it wasn’t a conspiracy? Now im
Drinking the kool aid. Funny
You really are because you have it in your head that everything's a conspiracy like shown in movies. And that's not how the real world works. I'm done arguing with you You're a complete maroon who thinks he knows everything and yet knows very little. It's actually quite sad and I hope you open your eyes soon to the world and quit believing what you've told. AKA the Kool-Aid

vantexan

Isn't that what trump is in criminal court about? His illegal payments to two of his mistresses.
Nothing illegal about them. The question in court is how they were reported in his accounting. Federal prosecutors passed on charging him with what are misdemeanors. Bragg turned them into felony charges and said they are connected to an underlying crime(which he won't name).