THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
318335401_544102177751958_5155813926882908520_n.jpg

newfie

She conceded literally the day after the 2016 election.
perhaps you should tell her , i dont think she knows

Yolo

Us Magas have to stick together. Weve lost a lot to death since 2016. We are getting older. Going to have to recruit the younger generation hard. Hilliard Clinton is an ugly old bag. Ted Cruz has a dogwife. Chris Christie needs to put the fork down.

Thebrownblob

Us Magas have to stick together. Weve lost a lot to death since 2016. We are getting older. Going to have to recruit the younger generation hard. Hilliard Clinton is an ugly old bag. Ted Cruz has a dogwife. Chris Christie needs to put the fork down.
1670309506120.jpeg

Box Ox

Sounds like you’ve got the winning formula worked out.

100%

Nice try.

Even if that were true, for a former president to still be so distraught over not being able to steal his election that he calls for the literal termination of our Constitution… that’s unreal.

If Obama openly called for the end to the Constitution you guys would’ve had a complete conniption fit meltdown.
To be fair, Obama wouldn’t call for the end of the constitution, he just didn’t follow it…..you still haven’t figured out how a guy like trump would get elected? When someone so horrible as trump becomes president, ask how bad was the person before him. I guess we could throw Hillary in there with trump. Hell she paid for RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. Is that in the constitution? It’s funny but also sad that people are so ignorant to defend a politician. Call out trump is right, but in using Obama, you look clueless. There’s nothing to brag about with the presidents we’ve had. We look like complete idiots on the people we elect, or the people the government want’s elected. Hell I can’t find anyone who voted for Biden. They all got quiet. Hard to talk with a foot in their mouth I guess.

100%

You don't think they meddled in the election in favor of dumb donald?
Didn’t say that. Actually your response is why nothing changes. I know how trump affects the weakness beings in our country. Damn it’s pathetic. Could we not agree that screwing our elections is wrong? Your mind set is, they did it so it’s ok if we did it. In your case you asked if I thought? So just a thought should want me to want to violate our elections? What planet are you from? You still think the hunter Biden laptop isn’t real…..lmfoa. I’m on your side. I know you probably won’t figure that out, but I am.

newfie

You don't think they meddled in the election in favor of dumb donald?
president trump has been the most investigated president in history thanks to the leftist hysteria.

mueller and his team of 18 partisan DNC fbi investigators said no.

so your next argument will be to point to the fact the russians try to interfere in everything including our elections and somehow make that sound like it was pro trump.

newfie

i love how the liberal media lapdogs are trying to get ahead of this story and spin it.

instead of focusing on the story of corruption involving the FBI , DNC , MSM and Social Media they want to focus on Trump saying he should get a do over .

suddenly his argument using the word should becomes an absolute while completely ignoring his reference in the tweet to the corruption that was revealed.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Didn’t say that. Actually your response is why nothing changes. I know how trump affects the weakness beings in our country. Damn it’s pathetic. Could we not agree that screwing our elections is wrong? Your mind set is, they did it so it’s ok if we did it. In your case you asked if I thought? So just a thought should want me to want to violate our elections? What planet are you from? You still think the hunter Biden laptop isn’t real…..lmfoa. I’m on your side. I know you probably won’t figure that out, but I am.
Oversimplified argument about Clinton's opposition research.

Next Day Error

X - Other
perhaps you should tell her , i dont think she knows

Not the same thing as claiming the election was stolen. She's making an argument that Russia meddled, which is TRUE. Ask the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
As the Trump man that I am, his policies were by far the best for this country that has come along for a long time.
But, the beginning of a downfall for me is when he started to surround himself with grifters and conspiracy theorists. And then that led up to January 6th. He didn't move fast enough. He was losing focus. It became more of a self-serving situation rather than focusing on the nation overall, even though he did not want Jan. 6 to take place.
He's his own worst enemy.
Self-inflicted wounds, dinner with Ye, and the other anti-Semite, demeaning and demoralizing DeSantis, calling him DeSanctimonious, attacking Youngkin, saying that he sounds Chinese, like that's supposed to be a bad thing.
He's totally turned off the third-party voters. Sad and totally unnecessary.
Give me a statesman who can bring the policies of the Trumpster.

vantexan

As the Trump man that I am, his policies were by far the best for this country that has come along for a long time.
But, the beginning of a downfall for me is when he started to surround himself with grifters and conspiracy theorists. And then that led up to January 6th. He didn't move fast enough. He was losing focus. It became more of a self-serving situation rather than focusing on the nation overall, even though he did not want Jan. 6 to take place.
He's his own worst enemy.
Self-inflicted wounds, dinner with Ye, and the other anti-Semite, demeaning and demoralizing DeSantis, calling him DeSanctimonious, attacking Youngkin, saying that he sounds Chinese, like that's supposed to be a bad thing.
He's totally turned off the third-party voters. Sad and totally unnecessary.
Give me a statesman who can bring the policies of the Trumpster.
Aren't you quoting a lady who appeared on Bill O'Reilly's podcast?