THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
still here saying everyone has a right to voice their opinion in this great country even guys like Bernie who has never held a real job in his entire life and is now a multi millionaire despite that inconvenient fact.
The big lie that Biden won fairly?

vantexan

Did it? For a guy who says he’s listen to conservative media, his whole life Rush Limbaugh was talking about the drive-by media for the last 25 years, before he passed away maybe you’re just too blind to understand you’ve been misled your whole life.
I listened to Rush almost every day, what is your point? Are you of the opinion there were/are no conservative journalists?

vantexan

So did I for 30 years and he did not have a good opinion of Bill O’Reilly
Bill directly competed against Rush on the radio for a number of years. I heard Rush criticize O'Reilly a couple of times. What it comes down to is do you believe someone who you be!ieve is always right vs someone who looks at nuances and dissenting views. You can learn a lot from either. Some of the people here that I disagree with occasionally post something I do agree with. But I've known people who refuse to listen to what the other side has to say once they determine that person disagrees with them on major points.