THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Brown Down

If I made a personal attack like that, I would be banned for a week.
Can you not come up with anything better than calling everything a personal attack or asking who pissed in someone's Cheerios when you get called out for your ridiculous views? Same with down voting EVERYTHING certain people post. And I do mean everything. What are you 3? Because that's exactly how you act.
I mean you are worse than a broken record. I would say more but then it might get called a personal attack and then we would have to hear you moan and groan about it even more

fishtm2001

Q: You were with World War II vets in their 90s today. Did you consider wearing a mask when you were with them?

Trump: The wind was blowing so hard in such a direction that if the plague ever reached them, I’d be very surprised. It could’ve reached me too. You didn’t worry about me, you’re only worried about them

what a guy

Box Ox

Q: You were with World War II vets in their 90s today. Did you consider wearing a mask when you were with them?

Trump: The wind was blowing so hard in such a direction that if the plague ever reached them, I’d be very surprised. It could’ve reached me too. You didn’t worry about me, you’re only worried about them

what a guy

What is this?

vantexan

Now that Baron is an adult and has entered the political ring, is he fair game for public comment?
Depends. Is he a middle aged man high on cocaine, sleeping with his dead brother's widow, fighting to avoid paying child support, filming his escapades with high priced hookers? If so have at it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Trump is the victim.
IMG_7594.gif

Brown Down

Now that Baron is an adult and has entered the political ring, is he fair game for public comment?
I mean I guess so but the fact that you've waited all this time just to see this comment is disturbing and creepy at best. Were you also one of those people that had a countdown for when Britney Spears came of age?