THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Brown Down

Guess we'll see when he starts talking publicly. We've felt free when it comes to similarly aged college students who put themselves out there.
Yes well that's true but it was a very weird flex to come out and see what he said before anything's even happened. To me that just seems really creepy almost like he's been chomping at the bit for a while to do something like this. That's why I made the Britney Spears reference.

Thebrownblob

Guess we'll see when he starts talking publicly. We've felt free when it comes to similarly aged college students who put themselves out there.
Sure just a strange comment to come out of the blue. And love or hate Trump His kids seem respect their father and appear to generally be decent people.

Box Ox

Where did you hear he's going to start talking publicly?

The @Up In Smoke post from an hour ago. Don't know whether he will actually get involved in the Trump campaign.

Yes well that's true but it was a very weird flex to come out and see what he said before anything's even happened. To me that just seems really creepy almost like he's been chomping at the bit for a while to do something like this. That's why I made the Britney Spears reference.
Sure just a strange comment to come out of the blue.

Severe TDSers probably have been waiting for Barron to turn 18 judging from some of the posts we've seen.

Thebrownblob

100% it was a creepy comment. Why was it even on his mind?

Up In Smoke

Yep, because I usually sit eating my toast and drinking my tea in the morning thinking about when some political leaders offspring come of age so I can make comments about them . Lol.
There was an advertisement for the Florida GOP fundraising event this weekend featuring Baron Trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Guess we'll see when he starts talking publicly.
Where did you hear he's going to start talking publicly?
Don't know whether he will actually get involved in the Trump campaign.
So you meant "if".
He's just a delegate, typically people ignore them.

I mean it is possible he's just doing it for the experience, maybe going on to pursue a degree in political science or something.

Or not. Who knows.

vantexan

Trying to recall anyone going after Amy Carter or Chelsea Clinton when they were 18 and graduating high school? Or the Bush twins or Obama's daughters? Does Barron being Trump's son make it ok to attack him?