THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Box Ox

So you meant "if".
He's just a delegate, typically people ignore them.
Trying to recall anyone going after Amy Carter or Chelsea Clinton when they were 18 and graduating high school? Or the Bush twins or Obama's daughters? Does Barron being Trump's son make it ok to attack him?

If he's just a Florida delegate he should be left alone. But we all know how this is gonna go with the severe TDSers either way.

I see the way trumps kids respect him by the way they support him at his felony trial. They should know him better then the rest of us.

Their support doesn't need to be a public display.

Thebrownblob

That's you comeback? Beginning to believe you're just some jr high kid on here to pester the grownups.
If I was pestering grownups, why would I be pestering you? You’re 70 going on 7. Pretending you know why his family isn’t there makes you look foolish. How do I know he didn’t tell them not to come and what good would they do there anyway? A dog and pony show.

PT Car Washer

If I was pestering grownups, why would I be pestering you? You’re 70 going on 7. Pretending you know why his family isn’t there makes you look foolish. How do I know he didn’t tell them not to come and what good would they do there anyway? A dog and pony show.
Don't let the teach catch you on your phone during class.

PT Car Washer

It’s as low as I can go I’m doing the best I can for him. I mean, the guy keeps pay checks in his sock door. He’s not even smarter enough to know they expire. What do you want from him? 😀
Sock drawer not door. I have a pretty good idea of when they will expire. And if they do so what? The company will just reissue a new check.

Brown Down

Sock drawer not door. I have a pretty good idea of when they will expire. And if they do so what? The company will just reissue a new check.
You should put "it's" in front of sock. That's proper English and if you're going to correct somebody then maybe you should also follow the same rules. BUT considering it's you we know rules don't apply to you in your own head.

Thebrownblob

1715269851780.gif