THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

HarryWarden

But you on the other hand will take the word of a Trump hating, highly partisan reporter over law enforcement that deals with crowd control regularly.
I’m just looking at the picture. Trump didn’t start speaking until 6pm and that’s him standing on the stage

Honestly I don’t even care. At the end of the day, the amount of people at his rallies doesn’t matter, it’s the amount of people
Voting for him. There’s lots of people out there voting for trump, undeniable, but there’s more people voting for Biden

Trump already lost once to Biden, I’m guessing he’ll lose again

vantexan

I’m just looking at the picture. Trump didn’t start speaking until 6pm and that’s him standing on the stage

Honestly I don’t even care. At the end of the day, the amount of people at his rallies doesn’t matter, it’s the amount of people
Voting for him. There’s lots of people out there voting for trump, undeniable, but there’s more people voting for Biden

Good luck!

oldngray

nowhere special
7c37b.jpg

Box Ox

There’s lots of people out there voting for trump, undeniable, but there’s more people voting for Biden

Biden’s polling numbers being what they are in the swing states, do you think Trump might be able to get a few more votes in them this year?

“As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

Appvol

You mean there is enough ballots out there to fill out for Biden to win. He won 477 counties last time. The fewest any President ever got and won a election