THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Over70irregs

This is very important stuff, we need to know exactly how many people were at the rally in the state that he doesn't have any chance of winning.
I smell a winner 🏆
1716644728883.png

HarryWarden

Biden’s polling numbers being what they are in the swing states, do you think Trump might be able to get a few more votes in them this year?

“As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
I don’t think trump is gaining any new voters. And I think a lot, maybe most democrat voters aren’t voting for Biden, they’re voting against trump.

We’ve been through this race already and trump lost. People on this site downplay everything he does, and it triggers a lot of people, but the classified documents case does not look good and it’s going to hurt him. He’s on tape showing the documents to people, bragging that he should have declassified it and he didn’t, and the type of documents he had are a level of classification that the president alone can’t declassify.

I just don’t think he’s gaining any new voters. I think republicans would have had a much better chance if they went with someone other than trump

Box Ox

I don’t think trump is gaining any new voters.
I just don’t think he’s gaining any new voters.

Trump's support among black voters has surged since 2020. I'd think his support among white and latino voters has increased as well.

Trump sees massive surge in the polls with surprise demographic: 'Truly historic' | Daily Mail Online

May 17, 2024

"Trump's support among black voters surged to 22 percent compared to 2020, when the 45th president only had the support of 9 percent of the demographic.

Biden, on the other hand, saw his 81 percent of black voter support in 2020 dip to 69 percent.

CNN data analyst Harry Enten said this could be a 'troubling sign' for the Biden campaign, which heavily relied on black voters to get him into the White House last time around."

HarryWarden

Trump's support among black voters has surged since 2020. I'd think his support among white and latino voters has increased as well.

Trump sees massive surge in the polls with surprise demographic: 'Truly historic' | Daily Mail Online

May 17, 2024

"Trump's support among black voters surged to 22 percent compared to 2020, when the 45th president only had the support of 9 percent of the demographic.

Biden, on the other hand, saw his 81 percent of black voter support in 2020 dip to 69 percent.

CNN data analyst Harry Enten said this could be a 'troubling sign' for the Biden campaign, which heavily relied on black voters to get him into the White House last time around."

This is from 2016

Also remember in the midterms when they were predicting a huge red wave? Never happened, and even now democrats are winning in areas that republicans normally win

I don’t know, I just don’t think trump is gaining new supporters, and if he is it’s probably not enough

Box Ox

Had there been a very large shift in support of a nearly universally Republican voter base/group to Hillary before the 2016 election?
Where Hillary lost was the Independent voters

An examination of the 2016 electorate, based on validated voters | Pew Research Center

"The roughly one-third (34%) of the electorate who identified as independent or with another party divided their votes about evenly (43% Trump, 42% Clinton)."

Independent voters such as myself

Did you vote for Trump? I voted for Hillary.

HarryWarden

An examination of the 2016 electorate, based on validated voters | Pew Research Center

"The roughly one-third (34%) of the electorate who identified as independent or with another party divided their votes about evenly (43% Trump, 42% Clinton)."

Did you vote for Trump? I voted for Hillary.
I didn’t vote for Hillary, but I voted for Biden. I was actually rooting for trump at first. I mean, I’m always hoping the president does well, but I thought he could have gone in a direction

I’ll be voting for Biden again

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
People on this site downplay everything he does, and it triggers a lot of people, but the classified documents case does not look good and it’s going to hurt him.
I agree with you that Biden's crimes of stealing and then mishandling classified documents is bad.

And it's even worse that the investigators decided not to charge him because he has dementia.

But I think most Democrats will deny or ignore that reality. They'll vote blue no matter what, it's kind of their religion.