THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Sportello

Although special counsel Robert Hur impugned Joe Biden’s memory in his investigation over whether the president mishandled classified documents, he actually told Biden that he appeared “to have a photographic understanding and recall.”

Thebrownblob

Can you point out specifically where in the Hur report that says President Biden has dementia?
I don’t think Hur is a medical doctor or able to give such a diagnosis.

I read the report summary and it curious that he noted and outlined the numerous illegal things President Biden as vice president and senator did knowingly and then followed up with…. he doesn’t think a jury would convict lol OK.
In regards to his mental state this isn’t exactly a glowing review…….
I remember the hoopla around Trump’s cognitive test

1716822594347.png

Last edited:

Box Ox

Although special counsel Robert Hur impugned Joe Biden’s memory in his investigation over whether the president mishandled classified documents, he actually told Biden that he appeared “to have a photographic understanding and recall.”

Specifically when it comes to the details of his Wilmington home. Makes sense. It's his home. Memory not so sharp regarding the classified documents in his garage,

At another point in the interview, Biden went into great detail about his home in Wilmington — so much detail that there were numerous redactions in the transcript by the U.S. Secret Service. Biden described himself as a "frustrated architect" as he went through minutiae about the home he helped design and decorate.

"This room cost one-third of the entirety of my entire home," Biden said. "Swear to God."

"It's very impressive," Hur replied.

Hur complimented Biden on his memory. "That was very helpful. We have some photographs to show you, but you have — appear to have a photographic understanding and recall of the house," Hur said.

"Biden had a less photographic memory when trying to explain when and how certain boxes appeared in his very cluttered garage, photographs of which appeared in Hur's report.

"I just came home and all of it was on the garage floor," Biden said."

Thebrownblob

Specifically when it comes to the details of his Wilmington home. Makes sense. It's his home. Memory not so sharp regarding the classified documents in his garage,

At another point in the interview, Biden went into great detail about his home in Wilmington — so much detail that there were numerous redactions in the transcript by the U.S. Secret Service. Biden described himself as a "frustrated architect" as he went through minutiae about the home he helped design and decorate.

"This room cost one-third of the entirety of my entire home," Biden said. "Swear to God."

"It's very impressive," Hur replied.

Hur complimented Biden on his memory. "That was very helpful. We have some photographs to show you, but you have — appear to have a photographic understanding and recall of the house," Hur said.

"Biden had a less photographic memory when trying to explain when and how certain boxes appeared in his very cluttered garage, photographs of which appeared in Hur's report.

"I just came home and all of it was on the garage floor," Biden said."
The whole report is a work of contradictions and curious conclusions….

Robert Hurr: “Biden stolen documents are bad, but Trumps are worser”😂

I had no idea that’s how we decided if something should be prosecuted.

“But Hur’s report also carefully explained how the criminal case accusing Trump of hoarding classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort presents far more serious allegation

HarryWarden

Nope, you sure do like moving the goalposts.

I said the report shows they're not charging him because he has dementia.

Your response is an article about someone in Texas with dementia getting six months in jail for murder.

You apparently think Biden's crimes are the same or worse than murder. You're just being silly.
Nice try

You said
“They should have tried a case they don't think they can get a jury to convict on because a jury won't convict an elderly dementia patient?

You seem to be very unfamiliar with the judicial system.”

I showed you a case of an elderly patient with dementia being tried and convicted

You responded

I disagree with your opinion that Biden's crimes are comparable to murder.

Seems more like Biden just had a disrespect for the rules that protect our national security.”

You’re responses are all recorded in writing. You can only deflect, lie and gaslight so much

You’re not good at this

HarryWarden

The whole report is a work of contradictions and curious conclusions….

Robert Hurr: “Biden stolen documents are bad, but Trumps are worser”😂

I had no idea that’s how we decided if something should be prosecuted.

“But Hur’s report also carefully explained how the criminal case accusing Trump of hoarding classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort presents far more serious allegation

He pointed out biden complied with all requests, gave back the documents immediately when informed of what he had they needed, and sat down for multiple hours of a voluntarily interview

Trump lied about not having documents when asked, stalled investigations, said he gave everything back and lied some more. He was recorded on tape showing classified documents to guests who had zero clearance, and on tape bragged that the documents he had were classified and should be declassified but they weren’t

Also the documents he had were so top secret that they are one of the rare ones that he is not able to declassify himself, even as president, since they pertain to nuclear weapon information

It’s really not that hard to understand, and the fact that a Republican trump appointed special counsel even pointed that out in todays political climate, in a special counsel report against Biden, shows how serious it is

The fbi raided trump. They don’t take those situations lightly. The federal prosecution rate is like 99%. They don’t take cases unless they’re positive of their case

You either believe the fbi is on a conspiracy against trump (for what reason exactly? Because they’re secretly democrats and don’t want lower taxes for the rich?) or that trump is guilty

You’re getting way too caught up in “both sides did it!” Guess what, there is levels to “crime”. There’s a reason Mike pence didn’t get charged either

A kid stealing a candy bar from the gas station is not the same as a guy robbing a bank. They’re both stealing, but the crime and punishment is going to be different

HarryWarden

I don’t think Hur is a medical doctor or able to give such a diagnosis.

I read the report summary and it curious that he noted and outlined the numerous illegal things President Biden as vice president and senator did knowingly and then followed up with…. he doesn’t think a jury would convict lol OK.
In regards to his mental state this isn’t exactly a glowing review…….
I remember the hoopla around Trump’s cognitive test

View attachment 485621
you start this statement off saying he didn’t say he had dementia because “I don’t think Hur is a medical doctor or able to give such a diagnosis.”

Then end it by saying his mental state isn’t a glowing review and then quote him. And the quote is just saying he doesn’t think a jury would convict him and maybe because they’d see him as he saw him, an elderly well meaning man with memory problems

Well meaning. The guy doing the investigation even said he believes he was well meaning. That’s the reason he didn’t recommend charges

It’s the same at ups, dishonesty goes a long way in your fight if you’re being investigated for something

You don’t want to see it, but the cases between pence, Biden and trump are different

There’s a reason trump was charged and Biden and pence weren’t

There’s a reason trump was raided and Biden and pence weren’t. And it’s not some deep state conspiracy like trump wants you to believe

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He does not have a speech impediment.
He's a liar. He stutters because he's thinking about what he said before and how he can say it this time without getting caught in another lie.