THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Biden could plausibly argue if there were a trial that he believed that the notebooks were his personal property and he was allowed to take them home.
Because he has dementia.

The law is clear though.
Biden stole them.
He never had any right to take them.

You don't actually care about any of this though.

HarryWarden

Because he has dementia.

The law is clear though.
Biden stole them.
He never had any right to take them.

You don't actually care about any of this though.
The trump appointed Republican counsel should have charged him then, regardless of what he “thought” the jury “may” think

Funny though how you keep ignoring what the report said about what trump did though. And ignoring that the type of documents trump had can not be declassified by him alone

You have also ignored the tape of trump showing the classified documents to guests, saying that they should be declassified but he didn’t

It’s ok though, we’ve both spoke our minds. I showed facts, you didn’t. We can leave it at that

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The trump appointed Republican counsel should have charged him then, regardless of what he “thought” the jury “may” think

Funny though how you keep ignoring what the report said about what trump did though. And ignoring that the type of documents trump had can not be declassified by him alone

You have also ignored the tape of trump showing the classified documents to guests, saying that they should be declassified but he didn’t

It’s ok though, we’ve both spoke our minds. I showed facts, you didn’t. We can leave it at that
Have you ever considered that Trump, if guilty of refusing to co-operate, was simply of the mindset that anything he did would be used to devise another attack against him, anyway?

Reminds me of my ex-wife. Any information she could glean was used to personally attack me, or take me back to courtfor additional child support.

HarryWarden

Have you ever considered that Trump, if guilty of refusing to co-operate, was simply of the mindset that anything he did would be used to devise another attack against him, anyway?

Reminds me of my ex-wife. Any information she could glean was used to personally attack me, or take me back to courtfor additional child support.
Maybe. I just simply pointed out the cases were different, and I quoted the trump appointed Republican special counsel who said the same thing

Biden gave them back when asked, Mike pence gave them back when asked, trump did not. I believe it even happened to Obama as well, and probably every president before

There’s two scenarios, everyone is against trump and it’s a big conspiracy, or trump simply creates trouble

vantexan

To anyone that doesn’t know, the investigation he’s referencing was done by a trump appointed Republican special counsel

The report concluded that what trump and Biden did was much different, and that trumps actions were worse by repeatedly lying and stalling and obstructing the process

He declined to press charges on Biden because he felt the jury would feel it was a mistake by Biden and not intentionally done, whereas the case was opposite with trump, who is on tape showing classified documents to reporters and guests and bragging that the documents are not declassified even though they should be

Also, the classified documents trump had pertained to nuclear weapon information, and is so sensitive that it is not able to be declassified by the president alone, but involves a specific process with congress involved
You don't have boxes and boxes of classified documents, many top secret, in 4 locations, and going back as far as 1994, and get to say it was just a mistake. He "mistakenly" took documents from a secure room many times. This and what Hillary did were major felonies yet they're covered for. If it's good enough for Trump then it's just as good for everyone else.

vantexan

Maybe. I just simply pointed out the cases were different, and I quoted the trump appointed Republican special counsel who said the same thing

Biden gave them back when asked, Mike pence gave them back when asked, trump did not. I believe it even happened to Obama as well, and probably every president before

There’s two scenarios, everyone is against trump and it’s a big conspiracy, or trump simply creates trouble
Trump was told to put them in a secure room with a lock on it when the FBI first came by. He wasn't told to return them then. Then the FBI showed up unannounced with orders from Merrick Garland to use deadly force if necessary.

HarryWarden

Trump was told to put them in a secure room with a lock on it when the FBI first came by. He wasn't told to return them then. Then the FBI showed up unannounced with orders from Merrick Garland to use deadly force if necessary.

vantexan

We'll see in court whether any of that is valid and if Trump had legitimate power to have those documents. If he broke the law then hold him accountable. But until I see Hillary and Joe get the same treatment then it's bogus.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Different in the fact that Biden stole classified national security documents from a government sensitive compartmented information facility, then stored them in an unsecured garage in a home he shared with his crack addicted son who worked with companies controlled by the communist party of China.

Compared to Trump who had boxes packed and shipped to him by NARA and was in active negotiations with them about which belonged to him.

Yes, very different.
Biden's case is a clear cut crime.

HarryWarden

Different in the fact that Biden stole classified national security documents from a government sensitive compartmented information facility, then stored them in an unsecured garage in a home he shared with his crack addicted son who worked with companies controlled by the communist party of China.

Compared to Trump who had boxes packed and shipped to him by NARA and was in active negotiations with them about which belonged to him.

Yes, very different.
Biden's case is a clear cut crime.
Can you show me a source of Biden “stealing” the documents?

vantexan

Lol ok, keep on believing that

“This guy stole highly classified documents, but he has dementia, nothing we can do oh well just end it here”

That’s scary you believe that
Why wouldn't he believe it? The prosecutor who interviewed Biden said that in his published report. Actually got Biden and his administration pissed because they didn't want anyone to think Biden had dementia going into the election. Where have you been?