THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Probably thinks the bullying worked for him against fellow Republicans in 2016 so that's the way to go.
That's gonna be his biggest problem.
He ran as an outsider attacking the political elites like Jeb. Not exactly an outsider as a former president. Gonna need a rebranding and doesn't appear he has one yet.

nWo

That's gonna be his biggest problem.
He ran as an outsider attacking the political elites like Jeb. Not exactly an outsider as a former president. Gonna need a rebranding and doesn't appear he has one yet.

How does he rebrand from someone that lead an assault on the capital? And from someone that constantly attacked labor unions?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How does he rebrand from someone that lead an assault on the capital? And from someone that constantly attacked labor unions?

Are you asking me how he is going to make a case to the people who bought into the left wing media lies you're bringing up?

No need to, those are cultish toe the line Democrats who will vote blue no matter what.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We are now at the point of Trump’s deteriorating mental illness where he is posting videos of Hunter Biden naked on his social media site. I guess it could be worse: Trump could be posting naked pics of himself

Box Ox

“It’s going to be very hard to define him as soft on crime after he’s denounced defunding the police and reducing sentences for crimes like carjackings.”

🤣

Doubtful. Today’s Joe Biden isn’t Joe Biden of 30 years ago. And mumbles about being against what he was very recently for won’t change much.

The leftists of 2023 would really start shrieking if Biden suddenly wasn’t soft on crime. I’ll wait to hear their screams of outrage before taking articles like this one seriously.

vantexan

“It’s going to be very hard to define him as soft on crime after he’s denounced defunding the police and reducing sentences for crimes like carjackings.”

🤣

Doubtful. Today’s Joe Biden isn’t Joe Biden of 30 years ago. And mumbles about being against what he was very recently for won’t change much.

The leftists of 2023 would really start shrieking if Biden suddenly wasn’t soft on crime. I’ll wait to hear their screams of outrage before taking articles like this one seriously.
Sold him as a moderate in 2020 too.