THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I care. Trump is my Republican presidential candidate of choice for 2024. All aboard the Trump Train. It'll be great. @TearsInRain has even said Trump is gonna be President in 2024. Although I'm not sure whether he meant via an election since he'd be sworn in on January 20, 2025 if he were to win in 2024 unless I'm mistaken.
giphy (3).gif

fishtm2001

This country needs to learn to stop electing repupusives if they want the basic things advanced societies enjoy that only the government can provide. But if all they want is to watch a never-ending food fight, well, they elected the right people.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What’s the over/under on repubs that run for president. We’ve got Niki Haley throwing her hat in the ring even though she once said she’d never run against orangejesus
I’am gonna go with over 7

Box Ox

What’s the over/under on repubs that run for president. We’ve got Niki Haley throwing her hat in the ring even though she once said she’d never run against orangejesus
I’am gonna go with over 7

I don't think Nikki is truly running against Trump. She'll be providing value to him by taking a chunk out of the DeSantis primary vote. Then she'll be angling to be Trump's VP pick.