THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Box Ox

I'm hoping Trump runs a third party campaign with MTG as his VP choice. DeSantis will get the nomination, the vote will be split, and the Dems win again. He's already said he'll burn it all down, and I hope he does.

Which is why sooner or later, Republicans will have to acknowledge the reality that they can either have a shot at winning the Presidential election with Trump or no shot at winning the Presidential election without him. Trump could never have the grace to lose the Republican Presidential primaries and then not instruct his most fanatical worshippers to make the Party pay for it.

Thebrownblob

I'm hoping Trump runs a third party campaign with MTG as his VP choice. DeSantis will get the nomination, the vote will be split, and the Dems win again. He's already said he'll burn it all down, and I hope he does.
You seem to have some very lofty goals for your life. That’s very healthy. Reach for the stars. Me I am hoping to retire soon and spend time with my family and do some volunteer work.

vantexan

And at long last you can have a bromance with Trump. Watch how quickly the Dems start appreciating him, a la John McCain and the Bushies.

newolddude

ZCHYCLYCDFOV3KGY6IFEDE2C6Y.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Alan Dershowitz is a lawyer, Harvard Law School Professor and author of 'Get Trump: The Threat to Civil Liberties, Due Process, and Our Constitutional Rule of Law'

In all my 60 years of criminal defense litigating and teaching, I have never heard of a case based on such a ridiculous stretching of the law than the potential indictment of Donald Trump.

Alan Dershowitz is a lawyer, Harvard Law School Professor and author of 'Get Trump: The Threat to Civil Liberties, Due Process, and Our Constitutional Rule of Law'

In all my 60 years of criminal defense litigating and teaching, I have never heard of a case based on such a ridiculous stretching of the law than the potential indictment of Donald Trump.
trump paid $130k for a 5 minute romp with a hooker. And got caught. What a genius.

newolddude

You mean Epstein Island/Age is just a number/old enough to bleed, old enough to breed Alan Dershowitz?