THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_1871.JPG

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Looking like Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg has a strong case against Trump, eh?
The hard truth is that almost all GOP members realize Trump is an abject maroon and a toddler in a man’s orange body. But they also realize that the single-wide, never got beyond high school 35 percent think he’s the Second Coming.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The assistant attorney general district attorneys in Manhattan are telling Bragg, you're not going to win. Bragg is second guessing himself. Bragg led to the deaths of hundreds of people by not enforcing the law. 50% of the felonies presented to his office are either dismissed or busted down to misdemeanors.
Bragg does not prosecute fentanyl dealers, people who punch other people, knife other people.
Bragg isn't going to survive this because he has put himself in a place where when this goes south and it will, it's all on him. He can't blame anybody. He's over his head running his DA's office. There is not a cop in New York City that does not hate him. He is anti law enforcement.
He has lost about 100 assistant D.A. since he's been in office for 15 months. So he didn't even have the personnel to prosecute felonies in New York City because they won't work for him.
Get Trump! SMH

The payment to Stormy was made October 27, 2016 by Cohen, who worked for Trump as an attorney, put in writing through his attorney, "Look, I just did this. Trump didn't tell me to do it.'' Who knows?
The case is unbelievably weak. The Feds passed on it. Cy Vance, who is Bragg's predecessor is D.A. in Manhattan, passed on it. lol

Box Ox

The assistant attorney general district attorneys in Manhattan are telling Bragg, you're not going to win. Bragg is second guessing himself. Bragg led to the deaths of hundreds of people by not enforcing the law. 50% of the felonies presented to his office are either dismissed or busted down to misdemeanors.
Bragg does not prosecute fentanyl dealers, people who punch other people, knife other people.
Bragg isn't going to survive this because he has put himself in a place where when this goes south and it will, it's all on him. He can't blame anybody. He's over his head running his DA's office. There is not a cop in New York City that does not hate him. He is anti law enforcement.
He has lost about 100 assistant D.A. since he's been in office for 15 months. So he didn't even have the personnel to prosecute felonies in New York City because they won't work for him.
Get Trump! SMH

The payment to Stormy was made October 27, 2016 by Cohen, who worked for Trump as an attorney, put in writing through his attorney, "Look, I just did this. Trump didn't tell me to do it.'' Who knows?
The case is unbelievably weak. The Feds passed on it. Cy Vance, who is Bragg's predecessor is D.A. in Manhattan, passed on it. lol

It's really too bad because I was gonna ask if anyone here has a favorite guacamole dip recipe that I could use for my 12th-ish "We've got him this time" watch party if it was looking like this thing was actually gonna happen. Taking a break from popcorn for a while.

vantexan

The hard truth is that almost all GOP members realize Trump is an abject maroon and a toddler in a man’s orange body. But they also realize that the single-wide, never got beyond high school 35 percent think he’s the Second Coming.
Wasn't his second coming with Stormy Daniels what got him into trouble?

rod

Retired 22 years
Admitted draft dodger and and proud groomer of underage girls.

Perfect Republican candidate.
His deferments were NEVER proven to be false and any records other than his draft card classifications were destroyed (like everyone elses) after he reached 26 years of age. Name a rock star that wasn't in it for the girls---other than Freddie Mercury. At worse he may be a liar but that is one of the qualifications to run for political office isn't it?

govols019

You smell that?
His deferments were NEVER proven to be false and any records other than his draft card classifications were destroyed (like everyone elses) after he reached 26 years of age. Name a rock star that wasn't in it for the girls---other than Freddie Mercury. At worse he may be a liar but that is one of the qualifications to run for political office isn't it?

I bet you despised Bill Clinton for his deferments and women chasing.