THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

rod

Retired 22 years
I bet you despised Bill Clinton for his deferments and women chasing.
Draft deferments were (are) like tax loop holes. If they were legally available it wasn't wrong to take advantage of them. I wasn't smart enough or had the right connections so they got me. Your local draft board held the final say on who got drafted. If there was anyone to blame if someone got out of it illegaly it was the draft boards fault for not checking the facts or getting paid off by some rich kids daddy..

Non liberal

What tyranny are you personally experiencing that makes you want to take up arms and kill people?
Take up arms and protect myself from those who are going to try and kill me after they take my guns. Nobody has tried harder or talked about it more than this communist regime. Only thing is once everyone keeps talking the way you are, it’s too late then. They’ll have our guns and you won’t have a way to fight back.

bbsam

Staff member
If Donald Trump wants to really stick a foot long in the eye of the US Justice system, he should just stand up and demand the courts show subject matter jurisdiction over the Sovereign Citizen Donald Trump. Republicans would fall over themselves legitimizing trash legal theory and he’d change American jurisprudence forever.🤣

newolddude

Take up arms and protect myself from those who are going to try and kill me after they take my guns. Nobody has tried harder or talked about it more than this communist regime. Only thing is once everyone keeps talking the way you are, it’s too late then. They’ll have our guns and you won’t have a way to fight back.

How do you still have guns? I thought Obama took them all?

Thebrownblob

If Donald Trump wants to really stick a foot long in the eye of the US Justice system, he should just stand up and demand the courts show subject matter jurisdiction over the Sovereign Citizen Donald Trump. Republicans would fall over themselves legitimizing trash legal theory and he’d change American jurisprudence forever.🤣
1679796086448.gif

vantexan

It's not happening. But you do you.

newolddude

I almost parked next to someone this week with one of those sovereign citizens plates on their car. I moved because they also probably think they don’t need to pay for any damages they cause.

PT Car Washer

Always "they".

Non liberal

How do you still have guns? I thought Obama took them all?
They don’t have the support for it yet. But their support grows all the time. This regime has made plenty of progress toward that goal. I’m not saying they’re going to take them tomorrow. It’s a little at a time untill you’re Australia.