The @turdferguson answer thread

He hates you. We all hate you. Your an a hole. You think your sooooooo special with some sort over super mod powers that went to your head. You need to be committed And you need to be relieved of your duties. . You can’t handle it. It made you bonkers. #firecosmo.
x6sfBlcbXW7kc.gif
SerpentineAlarmedAsp-max-1mb.gif

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I had a burning question about cosmo 1, about his emotional urge , IF the thinking comes with self-knowledge , without understanding yourself , you have no basic for thought, .......''Turdferguson do you think he belong to a especial group of people???

Off Topic

They did the same to me cosmos!

Whats funny is, they think I care.

I did ... that’s where I screwed up.

mmmmm, the on topic UPS Discussions warning to the thread hijackers was from me. The blocking @Future (who I like) from posting non family friendly gifs was my decision. @gone (who I like) took all of this personally, I did not. It's just part of trying to figure out how to get this site to go on into the future. It's like herding cats. Mods can't do that stuff. Only I do as the admin so I am to blame. #firecheryl

I don't know what the attack on @cosmo1 is about. I'm not in the communication loop there. I just know that google sends me warnings about non family friendly content which has been frequently posted here by the members that are seeing the UPS Discussions on topic message.

oldngray

nowhere special
mmmmm, the on topic UPS Discussions warning to the thread hijackers was from me. The blocking @Future (who I like) from posting non family friendly gifs was my decision. @gone (who I like) took all of this personally, I did not. It's just part of trying to figure out how to get this site to go on into the future. It's like herding cats. Mods can't do that stuff. Only I do as the admin so I am to blame. #firecheryl

I don't know what the attack on @cosmo1 is about. I'm not in the communication loop there. I just know that google sends me warnings about non family friendly content which has been frequently posted here by the members that are seeing the UPS Discussions on topic message.
herding cats.gif

Well he goes way overboard Cheryl
I have way too much respect for you, for you to act like you don't know what's going on

When he sent @BakerMayfield2018 PM that he could delete his posts , just because he can. That's over the top

And as far as the on topic warning, that fine it your house. Just enforce it with everyone.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

You have to realize that these are UPS Drivers that sold their soul to two devils - UPS and the Teamsters.
They are told how to everything every minute of the day and any deviation is detected and then they get dressed down by demons working for the Devils.

OK ... that dawg’ll hunt!

Future

Victory Ride

You can’t be fired your the den mother

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Well he goes way overboard Cheryl
I have way too much respect for you, for you to act like you don't know what's going on

When he sent @BakerMayfield2018 PM that he could delete his posts , just because he can. That's over the top

And as far as the on topic warning, that fine it your house. Just enforce it with everyone.

Nope, I don't look at anyone's private messages. That's not an admin function of xenforo. I'd have to look at the database. If that accusation is true then prove it to me.

You can’t be fired your the den mother
Nope, I can't be fired. I can just shut it down and walk away tho. This is our 20th year... I'm not going to do that...

Nope, I don't look at anyone's private messages. That's not an admin function of xenforo. I'd have to look at the database. If that accusation is true then prove it to me.

Nope, I can't be fired. I can just shut it down and walk away tho. This is our 20th year... I'm not going to do that...
I didn't say you liked at the messages, im telling you what @BakerMayfield2018 sent me.

Cosmo1 is a troll with an agenda and does not represent your best interests here.

I don't expect you to believe me but we all can't be wrong.