The @turdferguson answer thread

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nope, I don't look at anyone's private messages. That's not an admin function of xenforo. I'd have to look at the database. If that accusation is true then prove it to me.

Nope, I can't be fired. I can just shut it down and walk away tho. This is our 20th year... I'm not going to do that...

We want T-Shirts

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
mmmmm, the on topic UPS Discussions warning to the thread hijackers was from me. The blocking @Future (who I like) from posting non family friendly gifs was my decision. @gone (who I like) took all of this personally, I did not. It's just part of trying to figure out how to get this site to go on into the future. It's like herding cats. Mods can't do that stuff. Only I do as the admin so I am to blame. #firecheryl

I don't know what the attack on @cosmo1 is about. I'm not in the communication loop there. I just know that google sends me warnings about non family friendly content which has been frequently posted here by the members that are seeing the UPS Discussions on topic message.

I will lay down my blog life for the better of the blog. Pls. #DestroySilverBullet2893

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He hates you. We all hate you. Your an a hole. You think your sooooooo special with some sort over super mod powers that went to your head. You need to be committed And you need to be relieved of your duties. . You can’t handle it. It made you bonkers. #firecosmo.
8BDFF5D6-1F7C-4C6B-97F1-6990ABF77BE7.gif

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
mmmmm, the on topic UPS Discussions warning to the thread hijackers was from me. The blocking @Future (who I like) from posting non family friendly gifs was my decision. @gone (who I like) took all of this personally, I did not. It's just part of trying to figure out how to get this site to go on into the future. It's like herding cats. Mods can't do that stuff. Only I do as the admin so I am to blame. #firecheryl

I don't know what the attack on @cosmo1 is about. I'm not in the communication loop there. I just know that google sends me warnings about non family friendly content which has been frequently posted here by the members that are seeing the UPS Discussions on topic message.
Good evening...Mrs ''Cheryl !!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Nope, I don't look at anyone's private messages. That's not an admin function of xenforo. I'd have to look at the database. If that accusation is true then prove it to me.

Nope, I can't be fired. I can just shut it down and walk away tho. This is our 20th year... I'm not going to do that...
I completely have no idea where all this was going ,but i really appreciate what you have created.