The ultimate package car

uhh.....uhmm......nah...I won't go there :tongue_sm<----gutter mind

Agree, ask Mechanic for graphite powder, or buy a small tube at Home Depot and apply yourself.
LOL, I have a tube of graphite powder that I have had for around 30 years now, I use it VERY sparingly. But it does work well, if there has never been any WD-40 used.

dragracer66

If a lock needs graphite to work,the locks should be changed just write it up. It take less time to swap out lock cores than it does to work the graphite in both locks! And weasle piss should never be used in any locks!!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
If a lock needs graphite to work,the locks should be changed just write it up. It take less time to swap out lock cores than it does to work the graphite in both locks! And weasle piss should never be used in any locks!!!!
I agree Drag, but those of us that are in extended centers don't get things done that easily. Our mech has to request new lock sets. Our mechs aren't allowed to keep a supply of lock sets on hand. :biting:

Tiny Panda

From a mechanic stand point, I say NO!!! to key fobs. Thats just another thing you guys or gals will loose or will lock in the back of the truck. Its bad enough to change a switch or drill out a bulkhead lock on the road. How would you bypass the fob? I say thanks but no thanks to this one. I do agree that you guys should have a/c though I don't know how you do it in the summer. And I think you should have radio hookups in all trucks so you can hook up a radio instead of tapping into the battery or the wiper switch wires. And for drivers who drive far to there first stop cruise control would be nice also. Its not even a big deal to install its all ecm controlled nowadays. And for the fantasy world, power rear door openers just like the ones we have at home!!!!

We have 2 kinds of fob, one that is on the key for the truck and one that you wear like a watch, for some reason i find the keyring one easier to use, maybe because i dont like wearing wathes. They do go wrong tho, a number of our trucks have to be locked manually now as the electronic one has gone wrong and they dont fix it when it goes wrong, costs too much.

We have shelves above the windscreen for stuff, thing you jhave to remember is not to put a 2l bottle of drink up there when your going down a bumpy road, it hurts when it comes off onto your head!!