The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

Overpaid Union Thug

The past two episodes were better than the first. People are complaining about all the gun play now but will be saying its boring when it eventually settles back into being more dialogue than action. But the director said it will continue at its current pace all season. I hope so. My only complaint is Ezekiel. I know his whole get up is an act (he even admitted it to Carol) but I'm really sick of his cheesy nonsense.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
It appears that Negan's guys need to work on their marksmanship as well. How could you miss that badly for that long with an M2 at that range? And how did he get that thing back out of the crate and set up on the move? I would have made hamburger out of Rick and Daryl.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The past two episodes were better than the first. People are complaining about all the gun play now but will be saying its boring when it eventually settles back into being more dialogue than action. But the director said it will continue at its current pace all season. I hope so. My only complaint is Ezekiel. I know his whole get up is an act (he even admitted it to Carol) but I'm really sick of his cheesy nonsense.
No more problem. He's just some guy now.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It appears that Negan's guys need to work on their marksmanship as well. How could you miss that badly for that long with an M2 at that range? And how did he get that thing back out of the crate and set up on the move? I would have made hamburger out of Rick and Daryl.
It's not a documentary.

over9five

Staff member
Just managed to sneak in episode 2 (Mercy) yesterday.
That dude that held the gun to Jesus' head needed to die.
What the heck they think they're gonna do with all those prisoners? Even Morgan's coming around.
I don't remember the guy from Atlanta. Anyone remember what he did or who he was?

Sorry, I'll try to catch up. Think I'm 2 episodes behind....

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Just managed to sneak in episode 2 (Mercy) yesterday.
That dude that held the gun to Jesus' head needed to die.
What the heck they think they're gonna do with all those prisoners? Even Morgan's coming around.
I don't remember the guy from Atlanta. Anyone remember what he did or who he was?

Sorry, I'll try to catch up. Think I'm 2 episodes behind....
The Atlanta guy was a season 1 character. You see him in the episode where Rick meets up with Lori. He was not a big character.